KSW stadium show 'Colosseum' for 11 $ /10 € / 9 £ in Full HD + Eng commentary

$11 bucks, I like it.

I've heard there streams have been good quality early on is the quality still great on recent events???

$11 bucks, I like it.

I've heard there streams have been good quality early on is the quality still great on recent events???

Now is the new version of KSW TV, new company, servers etc so the past does not count. :) Now you can watch in Full HD, before it was normal HD.

I'm a fan of Ariane Lipski so I'll tune in. Anyone know of her contract status - if any - with KSW? I'm sure they'd love to have her remain as the face of the division unless the UFC can convince her to leave.

Bedorf is out. Andryszak is in.

18519480_1296558730399616_3131043350198402366_n.jpg

+ Fernando Rodrigues Jr vs Marcin Różalski promo.

I'm a fan of Ariane Lipski so I'll tune in. Anyone know of her contract status - if any - with KSW? I'm sure they'd love to have her remain as the face of the division unless the UFC can convince her to leave.

Good luck with that. They couldn't even get mamed to leave

Good luck with that. They couldn't even get mamed to leave
Well, Joanna Jedrzejczyk was their flyweight champ and she left.

If I recall, Lipski stated in an interview before the fight with Juliana Werner that she'd be open to fight for the UFC, as it's the biggest organization in the world. But since they don't have the 125 division, it's an irrelevant question. Lipski continued and said she loves fighting in Poland, the people treat her very well, and that KSW is the best promotion and puts on great cards.

Whom are the English Commentators?

I have Color commentated 5 events on Fight Pass and would like to take a crack....

Back