KSW stadium show 'Colosseum' for 11 $ /10 € / 9 £ in Full HD + Eng commentary

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Live streaming will be available on kswtv.com (new version). The cost is 11 USD / 10 EUR / 9 GBP.

Transmission with English commentary.

+ Full HD
+ VOD (72 h)
+ Timeshift

KSW TV

The event will take place on May 27 at the Polish National Stadium with more than 50,000 people in the stands.

11 fights in the main card (5 title bout, superfight). No preliminary card.

18518365_1297742426947913_7969825507558081049_o.jpg

Last edited:
not bad at all

<mma4>

How many tickets have they sold @PudzianFighter ?
I remember you was saying in others post (some weeeks ago) they have sold 30K or something like that

Who from UFC and Pride has fought for KSW?

I thought I saw Sergei Kharitanov in the promo.

Now USADA suspended fighters have 2 options. Japan and Poland.

How much money do!the top fighters earn in KSW?
Just wondering if it is enough to recruit big names.

Looks like this event is gonna be massive. $11 is very fair too!

Off the top of my head - Palhares, Sokoudjou, McSweeny, McCorkle, Sapp, Butterbean, Jesse Taylor, Kendall Grove, James Irvin, Matt Linland. Also both Jan Blachowicz and Karolina Kowalkiewicz became big names in KSW.

I don't think KSW pays some crazy money to ex-UFC fighters, because people who really sells the arena are guys like Mamed or Pudzian, but i think they can pay about 100k to somebody really well known.

Will Bas and Mauro be doing commentary?

Will Vanders and Chris Hoekstra .

Off the top of my head - Palhares, Sokoudjou, McSweeny, McCorkle, Sapp, Butterbean, Jesse Taylor, Kendall Grove, James Irvin, Matt Linland. Also both Jan Blachowicz and Karolina Kowalkiewicz became big names in KSW.

Nastula, James Thompson, Valentijn Overeem, Falcao, Houston Alexander

There is no official information. The biggest stars like Khalidov earn about 100-130k $. Unofficially, Pudzianowski made 500k $ in 2016 (two fights and sponsors).

Fighters also have a % of PPV from KSW TV. It is about payments made after going to the site with relevant links eg kswtv.com/reseller/burneika

Last edited:

I thought I saw Sergei Kharitanov in the promo.

Now USADA suspended fighters have 2 options. Japan and Poland.

Looks like this event is gonna be massive. $11 is very fair too!
It's important to note that KSW is very much their own show with their own dedicated following. A lot of Polish that are hardcore into KSW don't even watch UFC. So fighters with some name value gained in the UFC won't necessarily be valued as highly as home grown fighters in KSW. It's not a Bellator-type UFC retirement home, thankfully.

ACB is probably the best option for fighters that are banned in America, but again, their value isn't as high as it would be in Bellator.

Don't low level regional shows charge that on FiteTV and GFL? KSW might be undervaluing themselves.

Don't low level regional shows charge that on FiteTV and GFL? KSW might be undervaluing themselves.
Well, it's about different currency. 10$ is about 40pln, they got literally no reason to charge more, because price in dollars, euros and pounds are low and encouraging, but in the same time good enough for KSW.

40pln is imo the highest they can go in PL, and it would be weird to charge more form viewers from other countries.

Well, it's about different currency. 10$ is about 40pln, they got literally no reason to charge more, because price in dollars, euros and pounds are low and encouraging, but in the same time good enough for KSW.

40pln is imo the highest they can go in PL, and it would be weird to charge more form viewers from other countries.
I don't think it would be weird. Some Russian sports channels stream for free in Russia but you have to pay if you're from elsewhere. People use proxys tho. :p

Live streaming will be available on kswtv.com (new version). The cost is 11 USD / 10 EUR / 9 GBP.

Transmission with English commentary.

+ Full HD
+ VOD (72 h)
+ Timeshift

KSW TV

The event will take place on May 27 at the Polish National Stadium with more than 50,000 people in the stands.

11 fights in the main card (5 title bout, superfight). No preliminary card.

ksw39_fightcard_1920x757.jpg

these promos keep getting worser cant believe theyre using Pupek vs that one guy w big bicepts.

these promos keep getting worser cant believe theyre using Pupek vs that one guy w big bicepts.
His name is Popek but "Pupek" fits perfectly since "pupa" means "butt" in Polish. :D

Back