KSW at the stadium, 65.000 people in the audience! May 2017!

I would do something like

1) Wolański vs Szymański
2) Palhares vs Drwal/Falcao
3) Robert Burneika vs Bob Sapp (freak fight)
4) Featherweight Championship: Wrzosek vs Kleber Koike Erbst
5) Popek vs Bonus BGC (freak fight)
6) Women Flyweight Championship: Ariene Lipski vs Agnieszka Niedźwiedź
7) Welterweight Championship: Mańkowski vs Saidov
8) Wanderlei Silva vs Różalski - after disaster in Japan I think Silva is easy to take
9) Damian Janikowski vs Kułak - Janikowski is new KSW star, bronze medalist from 2012 Summer Olympics in wrestling and Kułak one of first polish star when KSW began to grow.
10) Litghtweight Championship: Mateusz Gamrot vs Shinya Aoki - Aoki fought in Rizin, and in his last fight lose one championship belt, so they should allow for a guest appearance
11) Heavyweight Championship: Fernando Rodrigues vs Mariusz Pudzianowski - why not?
12) Light Heavyweight Championship: Narkun vs Mamed -each result will be good for attendance and to end show

With this card over 60.000 will be easy.

It'd be great if they could revive their Women's Championship and have a tournament with Lipski, Niedzwiedz, Belbita and Porczyk (or Faria).

6) Women Flyweight Championship: Ariene Lipski vs Agnieszka Niedźwiedź
t'd be great if they could revive their Women's Championship and have a tournament with Lipski, Niedzwiedz, Belbita and Porczyk (or Faria).
Oh please no. Aga is way too good for KSW. I want her to join UFC in 2017, and with 1-2 more wins in Invicta it is possible.

Cool, I might be going. There are flights for 30 euro to Warsaw from here. Went to Krakow this summer and enjoyed it. The polish are top lads and their women are fit.

Oh please no. Aga is way too good for KSW. I want her to join UFC in 2017, and with 1-2 more wins in Invicta it is possible.
That's true, but then again, Aga did say she's not interested in the UFC at the moment unless they introduce a 125Ibs division..

That's true, but then again, Aga did say she's not interested in the UFC at the moment unless they introduce a 125Ibs division..
Unfortunately, this makes sense. She's too small to be competitive in 135, and i doubt that she could make 115. Last night she didn't even make required 128, she came up 130.

Damn, UFC needs flyweight way more than 145 where there is Cyborg and nobody else.

Last edited:
Good for them. I hope they can sell at least half of those tickets.
I'd bring Tim Sylvia to fight Pudz again.

KSW announced another fighters to compete at national stadium. Right now it looks like that:
Middleweight Championship: Mamed Khalidov vs TBA
Pudzianowski vs TBA
Heavyweight Championship: Santo Forte vs Marcin Różalski
C1uImJPXAAA8GnG.jpg

Featherweight Championship: Marcin Wrzosek vs TBA
Olympic Medalist Damian Janikowski vs TBA

Unofficial Pudzian will fight former strongman Tyberiusz Kowalczyk:
15941466_10155472010189041_4201661597644763767_n.jpg

and Wrzosek will fight Kleber Koike Erbst
KSW-30-Kleber-Koike-Erbst1-1024x450.jpg

Last edited:
KSW announced another fighters to compete at national stadium. Right now it looks like that:
Middleweight Championship: Mamed Khalidov vs TBA
Pudzianowski vs TBA
Heavyweight Championship: Santo Forte vs Marcin Różalski

Featherweight Championship: Marcin Wrzosek vs TBA
Olympic Medalist Damian Janikowski vs TBA

Unofficial Pudzian will fight former strongman Tyberiusz Kowalczyk:

and Wrzosek will fight Kleber Koike Erbst
That would be nice.
Rozal would get wrecked.
Pudz would win.
Kleber would have his hands full.

Wasnt biggest UFC attendance 55k with GSP in Canada? This could potentially be bigger?

How the hell are they filling 60k seats? I mean, I would love them to but it seems like a little too much.

BTW.. may 27 is my birthday.

Holy/Ronda and JJ/Val in Kangaroo land broke that record. Even though that one didn't break the old Pride record.

I think they might give Pudz a title shot for this event. He's coming of a win and his career as a fighter is coming to an end slowly. So why the hell not?

Pride Shockwave Dynamite, co-promoted with K-1 had over 90,000 people in attendance.

Rozal would get wrecked.
Really? IMO he has good chance to win the belt. Rodrigues is not that impressive, and his best win is Bedorf who imo is the most overrated guy in KSW. I can see Różal becoming a new champ, and KSW wet dream becoming true when they scheulde rematch betwen him and Pudzianowski for the belt.

Really? IMO he has good chance to win the belt. Rodrigues is not that impressive, and his best win is Bedorf who imo is the most overrated guy in KSW. I can see Różal becoming a new champ, and KSW wet dream becoming true when they scheulde rematch betwen him and Pudzianowski for the belt.
I think Rozal is overrated, his striking doesn't really impress me and his grappling is almost non-existent. Plus I dislike his personality. I thought Bedorf was a much better champ but I guess I bought into the hype. Though I do think he may improve and come back stronger, possibly re-taking the belt.
Bottom line, KSW's HW div is a joke. :p

I think Rozal is overrated, his striking doesn't really impress me and his grappling is almost non-existent.
Don't get me wrong - i don't think Różal is a great figher, but neither do Rodrigues. Like you said, this division is a joke, and i realised that when i saw Nastula lit up Bedorf with his strikes.

Don't get me wrong - i don't think Różal is a great figher, but neither do Rodrigues. Like you said, this division is a joke, and i realised that when i saw Nastula lit up Bedorf with his strikes.
True, true. If KSW invited Fedor, though he is but a shadow of his former self, he could rule the HW div until he's 60. :D

Didn't pride had fkin 90k?

PRIDE and K-1 Shockwave Dynamite! did over 91,000 fans.

MMA EVENTS RANKING EVER - Attendance (more than 50.000)

Pride Final Conflict 2003 - Tokyo, Japan, 2003 - 67.451
KSW 39 - Warsaw, Poland, 2017 - 65.000* (next KSW record)
UFC 193: Rousey vs Holm - Melbourne, Australia, 2015 - 56.214
UFC 129: St-Pierre vs Shields - Toronto, Canada, 2011 - 55.724
Pride 17 - Tokyo, Japan, 2001 - 53.200
Pride 23 - Tokyo, Japan, 2002 - 52.228

MMA + K1 EVENTS RANKING EVER - Attendance
(more than 50.000)

Pride Shockwave - Tokyo, Japan, 2002 - 91.107

Wasnt biggest UFC attendance 55k with GSP in Canada? This could potentially be bigger?

How the hell are they filling 60k seats? I mean, I would love them to but it seems like a little too much.

BTW.. may 27 is my birthday.
:eek: That's my birthday toooooooooo

I'm turning 25

Back