KSW 46: Khalidov vs Narkun 2 | Dec 01 | DAZN & KSW TV + discussion

I got Khalidov., very close 2nd and 3rd rounds.

3rd to Khalidov?

After the attack on the feet, takedown, crucifix, and armbar-attampt? Mamed did nothing in that round save some poor G&P

Damn this whole time i thought eye pokes got 5 minutes like a low blow. Thanks for the knowledge.
Yep, no problem bro. Most people seem to think that, i saw a lot of guys bashing Stipe for "not taking the entire 5 minutes and then using the eye poke as a excuse" like he had this option..

Anyone catch the score?

2nd was really close and decides it in my opinion, 1st i had Khalidov and 3rd Narkun

29-28 Narkun to me, but tight

3rd to Khalidov?

After the attack on the feet, takedown, crucifix, and armbar-attampt? Mamed did nothing in that round save some poor G&P

I agree Narkun did more in the 3rd. The 1st was a clear round for Khalidov, because of the knockdown. It all goes to the 2nd.

So what's next for Narkun? Octagon bound? Not many he can fight outside the UFC now (unless he signs with a big org like Bella, Rizin or ACA). Karl Albrektson could be an opponent I guess.

Did Mamed just retire?! I'm sad now, if true. :(

Who actually won the last fight? For fucks sake, you people talk in circles.

One thing Ive learnt in KSW, polish people likes to talk.

Yep, no problem bro. Most people seem to think that, i saw a lot of guys bashing Stipe for "not taking the entire 5 minutes and then using the eye poke as a excuse" like he had this option..
Yeah i always wondered why fighters never took the full 5. Now i know. Imo they should get 5. Weird they dont.

Seems like Khalidov retired, an end of an era.

Man how hilarious (and shitty for KSW in the same time) would it be, if a guy like wagner prado would ko Narkun, after him taking Khalidovs legacy.

Oh no, Khalidov retired after that? What a shame.

Oh no, Khalidov retired after that? What a shame.

Seems like Khalidov retired, an end of an era.

Man how hilarious (and shitty for KSW in the same time) would it be, if a guy like wagner prado would ko Narkun, after him taking Khalidovs legacy.

So what's the over-under on him doing a proper MMA-retirement and immediately signing with ACA like he was talking about? (or ACB as it was known back then)

Don't know , didn't listen to the interview but I can't imagine him returning. Guy is already 38 years old and made a lot of money.
And probably still could / will cash with sponsoring and film appereances

It appears he said something like "My time here is done."

Back