KSW 43: Roberto Soldic vs Dricus du Plessis | 14 Apr | LIVE STREAM + discussion

Bahati has no chin, he already got knocked out once within 10 seconds by a guy with a 11:10 record.

Janikowski a beast, but doubt he could pass a drug test.
Wada tested Janikowski many times during his olimpic wrestling period. I doubt many Ksw fighter are clean, but Janikowski could be one.

Drug test? They don't play that shit in Poland!

This is my 5th KSW event Ive ordered and I love everything about them, the presentation is top notch, great commentary, awesome ring anouncer and entertaining fights.

Without doubt they are the best all round package outwith the UFC, i'll pay a fiver for this before Id watch bellator for free!

"He's like a drunk on a kebab!" Awesome!

Cracking fight there, surprising result as I thought Soldic looked pretty special against jankoski

Bummed soldic lost
Soldic has been training at ATT for a while now. He is still a good fighter. What people failed to understand is that DuPlessis is also good. DuPlessis has fought most of his career at 185. He is an excellent rangy fighter at 170. If you look at various footage of him you can tell that this was going to be a 50/50 fight. Don't get off the Soldic train. He's young & still has a lot of room for improvement.

Bahati has no chin, he already got knocked out once within 10 seconds by a guy with a 11:10 record.

We don't call Opperman the dark horse here for nothing, guy is dangerous when he shows up. Pity he got popped for a banned substance though in that fight.

Not a terribly bad loss. Just ran into a shot he didn't see coming.

Janikowski seems a real blue-chip prospect. But he also seems juiced to the gills, haha. Either that or he's a real freak specimen.

Janikowski seems a real blue-chip prospect. But he also seems juiced to the gills, haha. Either that or he's a real freak specimen.
Like that poster said, he was tested by WADA during his Olympics days. Damian might be one of the very few guys that is clean in KSW

Back