69450x150_lipski.jpg

745450x150_juras.jpg

382wojcik_450x150.jpg

849KSW42_wolanski_450x150.jpg

211450x150_kaszubowski.jpg

86KSW42_owczarz_450x150.jpg

Trailer:

Last edited:
I think Kawulski and Lewandowski said that the main event is yet to announce.
And Lipski wrote yesterday on Reddit AMA that Nakai ran away from her.

So with this card is no way that Pudz will fight in 42 and Parke said something about comeback to KSW in april so it start to seems possible. Maybe in UK:

Pudzian vs TBA
Soldic vs Du Pressis for welterweight title
Wrzosek vs Koike for featherweight title
Parke vs TBA
Kowalczyk vs TBA
also Filds, Redmond, Zawada

The owners allready said that Szulakowski won't fight Gamrot at KSW 42, Norman Parke is fighting Tim Wilde in february so I don't think he will fight in march again, and if you look at Parke's and Jewtuszkos social media it looks like a fight between them is much more likely than between Parke and Zawada.
Lipski said once that Nakai is ducking her, but I would still like seeing that fight, would be a good test for her.
Jurkowski vs Wojcik would be an execution. I think one of them will fight Fields, or Jurkowski maybe Silva if he decides to cut weight.
Soldic vs Du Plessis probably not on this card.
I am interested what plans the KSW owners have for McSweeney, letting him fight would look really bad after what happened at KSW 40.
And if they do, I don't think he will fight Silva, they seem to be friends and also marketing wise it wouldn't make much sense in Poland.
Narkun called out Khalidov, but this is also a fight that probably never will happen.

Bedorf vs Pudzianowski and Materla vs Askham are fights where I also got the feeling that will happen in Lodz.
Azhiev vs Racic will also happen sooner or later.

The owners allready said that Szulakowski won't fight Gamrot at KSW 42, Norman Parke is fighting Tim Wilde in february so I don't think he will fight in march again, and if you look at Parke's and Jewtuszkos social media it looks like a fight between them is much more likely than between Parke and Zawada.
Lipski said once that Nakai is ducking her, but I would still like seeing that fight, would be a good test for her.
Jurkowski vs Wojcik would be an execution. I think one of them will fight Fields, or Jurkowski maybe Silva if he decides to cut weight.
Soldic vs Du Plessis probably not on this card.
I am interested what plans the KSW owners have for McSweeney, letting him fight would look really bad after what happened at KSW 40.
And if they do, I don't think he will fight Silva, they seem to be friends and also marketing wise it wouldn't make much sense in Poland.
Narkun called out Khalidov, but this is also a fight that probably never will happen.

Bedorf vs Pudzianowski and Materla vs Askham are fights where I also got the feeling that will happen in Lodz.
Azhiev vs Racic will also happen sooner or later.

The obvious is bedorf vs pudz ( if pudz accepts)

And it wont be that bad for people knew what went down. And isnt like Safemma is legit or anything.

Really no one else left for James. He wanted pudz or bedorf and that wont happen probably. Fernando and other homeboy fighting each other. All that is left is popek really

I hope Rin Nakai can fight Lipski at some point.
I wonder if they can form some kind of rivalry.

Really enjoyed 41 cant wait for this event.

Back