KSW 41 "Christmas event" - Christmas TEASER & card (23.12.17)

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Teaser

Half of the tickets have already been sold

Popek Monster vs Strachu face off

Official:
Borys Mankowski vs TBA (walterweight title)
Popek Monster vs Strachu (freak fight)
Koike Erbst vs Artur Sowinski (featherweight title fight)

Unofficial, 100%:
Marcin Wrzosek vs Roman Szymanski (featherweight title shot)
Damian Janikowski vs TBA

+ Propably:
Narkun vs TBA (lightheavyweight title)
Marcin Rozalski vs Karol Bedorf (heavyweight title)
and Fernando Rodrigues, Michal Andryszak, Anzor Azhiev

NlrktkqTURBXy9hZmY0OWM0MTAzZTg0MzU5NWEyNjNjMjNlYWI1NjcwZC5qcGVnkpUDAMzwzQeAzQQ4kwXNAxTNAbw

Last edited:
A Joke, that Sowinski only had to win 1 fight after his title loss to get a title shot.

I love how camp they are with the Christmasy music, the "official freak fight" and the butt on the PPV. :D

Fights themselves in KSW aren't always great but the production sure is! :D

I have no idea who this is, but I'm a huge fan of freakshow fights. So I'm sold on this.

Does KSW usually put on freakshow fights on their cards?

I'm considering following them. They don't put on that many cards and they seem to have high end production values, so I'm definitely on board.

Damn bedorf vs rolzalski seems fun as long as bedorf doesnt take him down asap like he should. Kinda dumb though they didnt give bedorf atleast 1 fight ( tried but bedorf got injured)

Been watching some KSW videos on YouTube and they seem like the type of organization I'd follow. Definitely ordering this card.

Don't know what the level in the efc is, but could be an interesting fight. Du Plessis is a 2 division champion and really young (why is efc letting him fight for another organisation?). Hope he wins. I don't like the fighters from Poznan, especially since KSW Dublin.

Been watching some KSW videos on YouTube and they seem like the type of organization I'd follow. Definitely ordering this card.

Before this you've never seen a ksw card? It's a good $ investment to buy their ppv! You'll enjoy them

is Popeker big in Poland?

Teaser

Half of the tickets have already been sold

Popek Monster vs Strachu face off

Official:
Borys Mankowski vs TBA (walterweight title)
Koike Erbst vs Artur Sowinski (featherweight title fight)

Unofficial, 100%:
Marcin Wrzosek vs Roman Szymanski (featherweight title shot)
Damian Janikowski vs TBA

+ Propably:
Narkun vs TBA (lightheavyweight title)
Marcin Rozalski vs Karol Bedorf (heavyweight title)
and Fernando Rodrigues, Michal Andryszak, Anzor Azhiev

NlrktkqTURBXy9hZmY0OWM0MTAzZTg0MzU5NWEyNjNjMjNlYWI1NjcwZC5qcGVnkpUDAMzwzQeAzQQ4kwXNAxTNAbw

He is big, especially with the millenials. But his popularity doesn't even come close to Pudzian's popularity, when he made his MMA debut.
Popek has 581k Facebook fans, 430k Youtube subsribers with 270 milion view.
By comparision Stipe Miocic has 239k Facebook fans.
Btw Mamed Khalidov just recently became the first KSW fighter to hit 1 milion Facebook fans.

Before this you've never seen a ksw card? It's a good $ investment to buy their ppv! You'll enjoy them
Yeah, this will be my first KSW card. My buddy @PudzianFighter has been getting me hyped for KSW so I'm following them as they seem like an organization I can enjoy watching.

Yeah, this will be my first KSW card. My buddy @PudzianFighter has been getting me hyped for KSW so I'm following them as they seem like an organization I can enjoy watching.
I think so 2 brother’ you will enjoy them, I like ksw

Even if the fights ends up stinkers( can happen) the show in itself is worth the money

Olympic bronze medalist Janikowski added to KSW 41

Don't know if you can take the speculations about Anna Lewandowska serious, but if it's true it would be huge, much bigger (in Poland) as when joanna jedrzejczyk would sign with KSW.

Rozalski "signed" with a polish Kickboxing Promotion called DSF (they also signed Omielanczuk (ex-UFC)). Probably a negotiation strategy. But the relations between Rozalski and KSW really seem to be not that good.

I heard once that he feels that he don't get enough respect in KSW or something like that and he seems to have a problem with the amount of money and attention the freak fighters compared to the "real" fighter get.
I find this funny , because in my opinion Rozal himself is a freak.

LHW Champ Narkun announced on his social Media that there is a big chance that he will be on KSW 41, HW Fernando Santo Forte probably on that card,too. Jay Silva also made hints.

Back