KSW 40: Pudzianowski vs Jay Silva
Ireland / Dublin / 3Arena
October 22, 2017
Tickets: Ticketmaster.ie

LIVE STREAM:

- kswtv.com
- 11 USD / 10 EUR / 9 GBP / 600 RUB
- ENG commentary, DVR, VOD (72h), Full HD
- Dublin 6 PM, London 6 PM, New York 1 PM, Los Angeles 10 AM, Syndey 3 AM (+1), Tokyo 2 AM (+1), Rio de Janeiro 2 PM, Warsaw 7 PM

FIGHT CARD:
Mariusz Pudzianowski (11-5) vs Jay Silva (10-11) - Heavyweight
Mateusz Gamrot (13-0) vs Norman Parke (23-6) - Lightweight title, rematch
Michal Materla (24-5) vs Paulo Thiago (18-8) - Middleweight
Ariane Lipski (9-3) vs Mariana Morais (12-4) - Woman Flyweight title
Maciej Jewtuszko (12-3) vs David Zawada (14-3) - Walterweight
Michal Fijalka (16-6) vs Chris Fields (11-7) - Light Heavyweight
Anzor Azhiev (7-2) vs Antun Racic (19-8) - Featherweight
Lukasz Chlewicki (14-6) vs Paul Redmond (12-7) - Lightweight
Konrad Iwanowski (5-1) vs Paul Lawrance (3-1) - Walterweight

* Pudzianowski vs McSweeney - SafeMMA, Irish medical organization blocked McSweeney

TRAILER:

WEIGHT IN:

Last edited:
My Predictions:

Iwanowski:Lawrence => Iwanowski, he is bigger and it looks like this KSW Contract is a really big deal for him. Lawrence comes off a KO-Loss and I have the impression that beside striking he hasn't a lot to offer.

Chlewicki:Redmond=> Redmond, he is 2:1 since he got cut from the UFC and his only loss was a razor thin decission against Norman Parke, which a lot of people think he should have won. Chlewicki comes from 2 losses in a row and is allready 38.

Azhiev:Racic => Azhiev, Racic took this fight on 10 days notice and Azhiev is a solid fighter.

Fijalka:Fields => Fijalka, Fields comes off a 18 month break and fought most of his fights at MW, while Fijalkas is build like a HW (and looks like he would be on something),Fijalkas last fight was 2 months ago and he has a better record,too.

Jewtuszko:Zawada => Zawada, Jewtuszko last fight was nearly 17 months ago. Zawada is 9 years younger and on a 3 fight win-streak.

Lipski:Morais => Lipski, honestly i am not really into WMMA but Morais seems to be the stand in for Rin Nakai and is really young (and looks like a man lol).

Materla:Thiago => Materla, Materla is a huge MW and Thiago fought the biggest part of his career as a WW. Also i read once that KSW, to give their stars an advantage, gives their opponents less time for preperation. And when you see that Thiago anounced less than a month ago that he signed (!) with KSW, it was probably also here the case.

Gamrot: Parke => Parke. Just hoping he wins. but he has a good take-down defence and seems to be physical stronger, too. What not bad is, when Gamrots biggest strengths are his wrestling and grappling skills . Parke also seems to be really pissed about his loss in Warsaw.

Pudzianowski:McSweeney => Pudzianowski, but I dont really see a favorite in this fight. McSweeney had a year break due to health issues and is 1:4 in his last 5 fights. On the other Hand Pudzianowskis last 2 opponents were total bums. And Pudzian still isn't a real/good fighter in my opinion. He is a work-horse and a massive guy, but he has 0 ground-skills and his punching is weird (he just throws his arms around). While McSweeney isn't the worst striker and he probably will have the bigger gas tank, but he is also pretty arrogant. I think it's just a matter of who gets first knocked out.

Last edited:
This should be a good one. Purchased the ppv already. - they're getting more and more expensive from event to event, amiright?

I actually really like the Pudz/Mcsweeney fight and think it can really go either way.

Norman Parke misses weight, it will be a 3 round non title fight and he has to give away a part of his purse I believe.

And it's amazing james barely even bothered with lifting weights and still weighs in 244. Crazy he fought at 205

Rooting for Silva!

The mcsweeney fight was trash already, this one is even worst

Not paying this time to see this

@LHWBelt @MMALOPEZ

Jay Silva is better than his record.

I preferred McSweeney, but maybe it was a good fight. Silva had a full training camp, training with Bisping. I hope that the fight will be spectacular.

Silva looks roided af, could be a fun fight.
But I have no doubt that Pudzian will win.

Back