KSW 40 October 22nd Ireland

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
514logo_KSW40_th.jpg

KSW coming to Ireland this October
Added: 2017-07-25 Ticketmaster.ie.

Fresh off the monumental KSW 39: Colosseum event at Warsaw’s National Stadium, Europe’s leading Mixed Martial Arts promotion KSW will make their anticipated debut on the Irish soil as KSW 40 will take place at the 3Arena in the heart of the city of Dublin on October 22nd 2017.

It will mark KSW’s second event outside of Poland, after a very successful KSW 32: Road to Wembley event in London back in late 2015.

Famous for exceptional production values, KSW puts on one of the greatest combat sporting spectacles in the world and is the clear industry leader in Europe, gathering millions of viewers in front of TV sets and thousands of fans in the biggest arenas. And events are jam packed with some of the biggest and best fighters from around the world.

Dubbed by the world famous Fighters Only magazine as “The Greatest Show on Earth”, May’s KSW 39: Colosseum was the second most attended MMA event in the history of the sport and the biggest ever in Europe. This fall KSW plans to present another memorable and record-breaking show for the most enthusiastic Irish MMA fans and significant Polish community in Dublin.

I think that:
- Gamrot vs Parke 2
- Anzor Azhiev
- Fernando Rozdrigues vs Michal Andryszak
- Pudzianowski
- Koike Erbst vs Szymanski
- Janikowski
- Jay Silva

I think that:
- Gamrot vs Parke 2
- Anzor Azhiev
- Pudzianowski
- Janikowski
- Jay Silva
Hoping Andryszak takes it, he has more upside in my opinion.

I agree, OTOH they put everything on KSW 39, so this layoff was expected
KSW 39 Colosseum is probably the best event this year.

I think that:
- Gamrot vs Parke 2
- Anzor Azhiev
- Pudzianowski
- Janikowski
- Jay Silva
I want to see Khalidov to defend his belt against some M-1, FNG or ACB guys.

KSW 39 Colosseum really reminds me of PRIDE FC......brings tears to my eyes.

So I therefore conclude that KSW shouldn't waste their time and opportunity, they need to make their promotion active by doing monthly events.

Gamrot vs Parke rematch

Pudzianowski

Confirmed

Rozalski at KSW in December or 2018

Khalidov in the next week should announce whether he stays at the KSW or goes to ACB

Materla in UFC or KSW

News? Today there will be a big interview with co-owner of KSW

Rozalski at KSW in December or 2018

Khalidov in the next week should announce whether he stays at the KSW or goes to ACB

Materla in UFC or KSW

News? Today there will be a big interview with co-owner of KSW

Materla is scheduled on UFC FN 118 (actually the main event)

What's the rumour about Mamed? He is negotiating a new contract or something to KSW?

It seems like Rhys McKee will fight on this Card. (maybe aiganst Jewtuszko or Szulakowski ?)

McSweeny probably also on the Card. In my opinion a stupid/risky move, he has a bad record and what I heard he had epileptical attacs in his last fights.

I just watched this Interview with Kawulski, he was really pissed about the UFC.
They contacted around 3/4 KSW Stars to fight for them in Gdansk, and apperantly Materla agreed (It looks a bit like they desperatly try to fill this Arena, despite that shitty Card).
On the one hand I really unterstand why Kawulski is pissed, with the UFC not respecting them as a big, hard working organisation and trying to steal/use their self-made stars. But on the other hand KSW does the same thing with smaller polish organisations and its their idiocy to make that Dublin event a day after UFC-Gdansk (and 3 Weeks before the BAMMA/Bellator Event in Dublin).

Last edited:
Back