KSW 40 in Ireland - first TRAILER

KSW is a very impressive organisation got to hand it to them. The attendance in that trailer wow. I don't like how they fucked my boy Matt Horwich though who was finding success in KSW and they didn't like him so they robbed him of a decision win and than wouldn't book him for fights

Frankly I'm more pumped for ACB than KSW recently. The amount of breaks and interviews and shit is exhausting. ACB is non-stop action, love it.

News
KSW 40 live in Ireland on eirSport TV
eirSport will also show 6 previous KSW events, including KSW Colosseum

Last week it was revealed that Irish MMA pioneer Chris Fields (11-7-1) had signed to compete on the inaugural KSW show in Ireland on October 22nd. And today it was announced that he will face dangerous finisher Michal Fijalka (16-6-1).

trailer of Materla/Thiago

trailer of Jewtuszko/Zawada

Materla's Teaser is really nice. But the second one is strange, since it doesn't have Zawada at all. I am rooting for David and I think he is the favorite. Kind of strange that KSW decided to totally focus on Jewtuszko in this trailer.

Dublin’s very own Paul Redmond (12-6) vs. Polish veteran Łukasz Chlewicki (14-6-1) has today been added to KSW 40 at the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on October 22nd.

Back