KSW 40 Dublin- Pudzianowski vs McSweeney

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
3kuxkOm.jpg

Main event odds gonna be interesting. Hope I get what I want.

Guess I should watch Gamrot vs Parke. Must've been close for immediate rematch

flat-out better than bellator this week

Main event odds gonna be interesting. Hope I get what I want.

Guess I should watch Gamrot vs Parke. Must've been close for immediate rematch
I had a parlay with Parke land which was cool but the whole of Twitter was saying “gamrot easily got the decision”

I liked Thiago very much when he was in UFC, but i can`t remember why. Very glad that i see him fighting again. Will put a small amount on his ML

I watched KSW Coloseum live and I was pretty schocked how Park defended the takedwons
Gamrot has cardio for 2 rounds, if it would be a 3 round fight I would bet him but in 5 rounds... ???
I heard somewhere that Park is injured ? is that true ?

Sorry! Early morning retard, I had gamrot never seen him just thought he could beat parke and parke made it a lot closer than I would like
Took some gamrot as a small fav -130

Younger and still improving, won that first fight so I guess you have to favour him

Younger and still improving, won that first fight so I guess you have to favour him

5 rounds this time.. Gamrot gassed pretty hard after two rounds in the first fight also this time the fight is in Parke's backyard

i favor Parke slightly here

This time I’ll be leaving it cause gamrot looked a bit gassed, may even play parke!

Wasn't (or didn't?) Parke gonna retire or something ?

Back