KSW 35 - Updated fightcard [5.27.16]

Scary looking guy for sure. But he's actually a very nice dude.

I wouldn't say that. Rozalski is legit. Sure his record is pretty bad but Pudz will find himself in some serious trouble standing and trading with this guy. I expect it to end the same way Pudz-Graham ended.

He did lose a lot of weight actually and is losing more for this upcoming fight. says he'll weigh in at 110-115 kg. (the lightest in his mma career)
I hope to see some changes in his game as well. if he spent more time working on his submission game things would have been different. Cause we all know that when he's still fresh he can take anyone down. Imagine if he had the tools to submit guys once they're on the ground.

Yes, and he should have lost that weight 5 years ago. His early boxing coach quit because he said Pudz wasn't listening... meanwhile in the training videos he's telling the coach:

"My hands aren't quite 'whistling'... yet. But they will get there" like he knows what he's talking about and is on the verge of becoming great striker.

He doesn't listen to coaches or train right.

You're talking like he has some great TDs. They're horribly sloppy like his striking, he's just strong and heavy. Most the time he uses his back entirely which is poor form even for lifting in SM. When he loses muscle and gets to where he should be, like 230-240, he won't have that benefit anymore.

It's not a sport, like soccer or basketball, where you can spend years making mistakes because you take damage and your chin gets weaker. Once its shot your career is over.

Fuck Pudz fighting cans....why is nobody mentioning the fact that one of the apparent best MWs on the planet is fighting a 9-6 brawler in the main event? Seriously, Khalidov has become way to comfortable in KSW. He has no desire to truly test himself.

Because he KO'd Maiquel Falcao, who was probably the next in line

Yes, and he should have lost that weight 5 years ago. His early boxing coach quit because he said Pudz wasn't listening... meanwhile in the training videos he's telling the coach:

"My hands aren't quite 'whistling'... yet. But they will get there" like he knows what he's talking about and is on the verge of becoming great striker.

He doesn't listen to coaches or train right.

You're talking like he has some great TDs. They're horribly sloppy like his striking, he's just strong and heavy. Most the time he uses his back entirely which is poor form even for lifting in SM. When he loses muscle and gets to where he should be, like 230-240, he won't have that benefit anymore.

It's not a sport, like soccer or basketball, where you can spend years making mistakes because you take damage and your chin gets weaker. Once its shot your career is over.
Dude, I'm not Pudz. you don't have to tell me the mistakes he made/still makes. We all know them. I'm just saying that he's finally cutting some more weight. And I didn't say he has great takedowns or good technique... Only that he can take people down. it's his main thing. too bad he doesn't know what to do once he's taken his opponent down.

Update.
LHW - Michal Fijalka [15-5-1] vs. Marcin Wojcik [8-4] instead of Karol Celiński vs. Marcin Wojcik. As Celinski is injured.

Fuck Pudz fighting cans....why is nobody mentioning the fact that one of the apparent best MWs on the planet is fighting a 9-6 brawler in the main event? Seriously, Khalidov has become way to comfortable in KSW. He has no desire to truly test himself.
He's 35... too late for tests, I think he's decided it was best to be the big fish in a small pond a long time ago.

Update
Marif Piraev is out. Lukasz Chlewicki will now face Azi Thomas instead.

Full fightcard.
MW - Mamed Khalidov [31-4-2] vs. Aziz Karaoglu [9-6] [TITLE FIGHT]
MW - Michal Materla [22-5] vs. Antoni Chmielewski [32-14]
HW - Mariusz Pudzianowski [9-4, 1nc] vs. Marcin Rozalski [5-4]
LW - Mateusz Gamrot [10-0] vs. Mansour Barnaoui [12-3][TITLE FIGHT]
LW - Lukasz Chlewicki [13-4-1] vs. Azi Thomas [6-1, 1nc]
WW - Rafal Moks [10-8] vs. Robert Radomski [12-3]
FW - Marcin Wrzosek [10-3] vs. Filip Wolanski [9-1]
LHW - Michal Fijalka [15-5-1] vs. Marcin Wojcik [8-4]
WW- Kamil Szymuszowski [14-4] vs. Mindaugas Verzbickas [10-3-1]

that 9-6 brawler EARNED his title shot.

Yeah. He's still fighting Gamrot though. Says he has no fights left on his contract with m-1.
At the bottom of Rage at today's M-1 event there is writing that says that Barnaoui vs. Damkovsky is the main event of the next M-1 event. Also, there is article at M-1 website that says that Butenko replaces Barnaoui at the M-1 67.

that 9-6 brawler EARNED his title shot.
There's a thread on r/MMA saying Aziz Karaoglu walked out to a song that has been appropriated by isis that talks about killing infidels in their homelands. I dont speak Arabic so cant confirm but pretty messed up if true.

There's a thread on r/MMA saying Aziz Karaoglu walked out to a song that has been appropriated by isis that talks about killing infidels in their homelands. I dont speak Arabic so cant confirm but pretty messed up if true.
can you link me to that thread ?

Back