KSI training with Floyd Sr. and sparring Badou Jack

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had no idea who this guy was up until 2 weeks ago, but he is pretty youtube famous with over 18 million subscribers. Logan Paul was in the gym before that and they are supposed to be boxing soon and have a big beef.

this kid was really friendly and respectful, but he still has a long way to go with his skill. we will release more footage of the sparring in the coming days, but Badou went pretty tough on him at times. i was surprised. anyway, here is a highlight of the day's events.

Well... Got nothing good or nice to say about Logan Paul. Nothing really to say about whoever this KSI guy is, but it's good to see someone socially famous take training seriously with real trainers, instead of surrounding themselves with yes men.

Well... Got nothing good or nice to say about Logan Paul. Nothing really to say about whoever this KSI guy is, but it's good to see someone socially famous take training seriously with real trainers, instead of surrounding themselves with yes men.
i was prepared not to like this guy, but he was really pleasant, friendly and respectful to everyone. he gets a lot of hate and i can see why from his videos, but like i said, he was cool. here was another video of us playing a joke on him

Last edited:
KSI is a total helmet but you got to give a guy his dues for paying a lot of money to get his ass humbled.

Back