Kron Gracie vs Tatsuya Kawajiri PROMO

A few days back i watched an episode on munchies about Kron and his diet. He is weird but in a cool way.

Great job, bro. What's the music?

BTW this is such a massive step up for Kron. If he wins, he is undoubtedly ready for the UFC and is likely champ material. This is a god match up tho as Tatsuya is a wrestler. It should be interesting to see what Crusher's game plan is, if he takes it to the ground or tries to keep it standing.

Great job, bro. What's the music?

BTW this is such a massive step up for Kron. If he wins, he is undoubtedly ready for the UFC and is likely champ material. This is a god match up tho as Tatsuya is a wrestler. It should be interesting to see what Crusher's game plan is, if he takes it to the ground or tries to keep it standing.
Thanks alot. The song is Evan King - Guardians
I don't think that Kron wants to fight in UFC. He said in a interview that american fans don't respect the athletes and don't understand the sport. And he likes Japan and japanese culture.

I like both fighters!

And I love the fight between a Young prospect vs Old Elite fighter.

Definitely the toughest test of Krons career. As long as Krusher fights smart and moves around and sprawls and brawls with good clinch/ wrestling defense and straight, measured punches he will be giving Krons a lot of problems.

If Kron drags him down to the mat it will be another little japanese guy vs Kron who is very powerful with some of the best BJJ in the world. It wont end well for Krusher on the ground.

But if Kawa can keep it standing and throw good straight punches while stuffing takedowns theres a chance Kron could be fucked.

Exciting fight. May the best man win.

Kron by Maia would certainly be an interesting element to add to that division

Definitely the toughest test of Krons career. As long as Krusher fights smart and moves around and sprawls and brawls with good clinch/ wrestling defense and straight, measured punches he will be giving Krons a lot of problems.

If Kron drags him down to the mat it will be another little japanese guy vs Kron who is very powerful with some of the best BJJ in the world. It wont end well for Krusher on the ground.

But if Kawa can keep it standing and throw good straight punches while stuffing takedowns theres a chance Kron could be fucked.

Exciting fight. May the best man win.
{<redford}

With the way Kawajiri's stand up has looked in his past few fights, I don't even know of I'd favor him there. Throwing 12 spinning backfists in a row only seems to work for Emmanuel Newton. Honestly, I think Kawajiri will get on top and blanket the shit out of Kron for the entirety of the fight. And I'm going to enjoy every second of it :)

With the way Kawajiri's stand up has looked in his past few fights, I don't even know of I'd favor him there. Throwing 12 spinning backfists in a row only seems to work for Emmanuel Newton. Honestly, I think Kawajiri will get on top and blanket the shit out of Kron for the entirety of the fight. And I'm going to enjoy every second of it :)
He will have to do it for 20 mins.

Back