Kron Gracie In Contract Discussions with UFC; Plans to Debut @ UFC 233 in Anaheim

Wow nice signing, didn't see this coming. Feels like forever since a Gracie fought in UFC, I remember Renzo doing that 1 off fight with Hughes in the Abu Dhabi show
rolles or whatever his name is fought also and looked awful, unless im mistaken. very out of shape

What I like about Kron is he is the only gracie I've seen who doesn't seem too tentative striking and almost seems to welcome a brawl. Fucking excited for this think he will have great success.

Typical Gracie with an stinky standup grappling, and they dare to call themselves "complete grapplers. The dude was pulling guard in an MMA fight can't remember again who but I just know that it won't work against UFC top competition.
UFC will never match him agains a good wrestler with good striking. He will probably fight a striker with a very bad TDD.

Would like to watch him fight Maia that would be interesting.

Only Gracie signing I'm interested in is Kyra.

kyra-gracie.jpg
What I would give to be triangle by her.?1?

Nice signing, great addition to the already stacked 145lbs division.

Kron has pretty decent boxing from training with the Diaz's and Perez. I'm sure it's improved a lot since his last fight. He was really impressive in his wins over Tokoro and Kawajiri.

He really impressed me with his clinch work vs Kawajiri.

Too bad he is leaving Rizin, was one of their best prospects.

Kron looked promising against Kawajiri. Of course grappling his biggest weapon but sort of like Khabib puts his opponents very scared to tie up and hesitant striking to have TDD. Maia made it to title shot so Kron could as well. At 145 Kron should be competitive.

Typical Gracie with an stinky standup grappling, and they dare to call themselves "complete grapplers. The dude was pulling guard in an MMA fight can't remember again who but I just know that it won't work against UFC top competition.
UFC will never match him agains a good wrestler with good striking. He will probably fight a striker with a very bad TDD.

Would like to watch him fight Maia that would be interesting.

Why would a 145er fight Maia?

Bad signing. Kron is a joke like Rickson. He’s not UFC calibre. His striking is pretty awful. Like Chris Avila, this bum is just a sidekick. I would like to see Kron get knocked out cold by Calvin Kattar.

What I like about Kron is he is the only gracie I've seen who doesn't seem too tentative striking and almost seems to welcome a brawl. Fucking excited for this think he will have great success.
Yeah because he trains with the Diaz brothers.

Bad signing. Kron is a joke like Rickson. He’s not UFC calibre. His striking is pretty awful. Like Chris Avila, this bum is just a sidekick. I would like to see Kron get knocked out cold by Calvin Kattar.
You basically have to be a moron to think this.

Kawajiri went 3-3 in the UFC, and all three losses were competitive decisions. The Swanson fight is especially was a war. Kron went out and finished him in Japan.

He could basically fight Cub, sub him, and jump right into the mix @FW for reals.

Can he strike? Can't have another Gracie coming in thinking he will get somewhere pulling guard.

probably gonna go on a good winstreak before he turns into K1-Kron and gets KOd against a legit striker

We already have Ortega at 145. I would like him to eat meat and go up a class.

Back