Kron Gracie In Contract Discussions with UFC; Plans to Debut @ UFC 233 in Anaheim

Only Gracie signing I'm interested in is Kyra.

kyra-gracie.jpg
What are you, 15? :D

Awesome, awesome news. I was wondering what Kron's update was since he hasn't fought since 2016. He's the man. Don't know how far he'll go, but I'm with the Gracies and I wish Kron all the success. Hoping him and Neiman do big things.

This card is fire.

Wow nice signing, didn't see this coming. Feels like forever since a Gracie fought in UFC, I remember Renzo doing that 1 off fight with Hughes in the Abu Dhabi show

Man that was a rough one for Renzo iirc

He was so fatigued he could barely stand afterwards

Nice, cool. I wonder how his wrestling is.

UFC would be great but Gracie's are picky on contracts. Hope they can strike a deal. Kron looked solid against Kawajiri and his BJJ proven.

Beating Kawajiri in his fourth fight is impressive af so Im legit down for this signing.

Who was the last Gracie to compete in the UFC? Roger? I hope that Kron does well. Hopefully they won't rush him into fights that he's not ready for.

This dude's hobo aikido hockey fight style is very fun.

This fight must happen..

ryan-hall-tuf-22.jpg
I met Ryan Hall at a seminar back in 2009, seemed nice. But years later, in 2013, I was reacquainted with an old friend who idolized Hall. Told me he went to Virginia to train with Hall at his gym, and Hall was a dick to him and tried to rip his head off. After that I lost my respect for the guy. Used to dig his instructionals a lot. Either way, this would be a dope match up and I'd be rooting for Kron all the way!

They should give him the Sage treatment and feed him a steady diet of Pfister type guys. Could develop into an amazing fighter.
A steady amount of Pfisting huh?

I was hoping Bellator would sign him for awhile. They let a lot of guys slip.

Always down to watch some top shelf grappling.

Great signing

Kron vs Amirkhani

Then Kron vs Ryan Hall after both win vs Amirkhani & Penn, respectively.

Back