Kron Gracie ever fighting again?

Kinosis

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He came out on fire, beating some great competition early in his career, but he hasn't fought in over 1.5 years. Anyone heard anything? Did he lose interest in MMA? Someone try to find BJ Penn at the airport to see if he knows what's up.

m96jjd.jpg

He came out on fire, beating some great competition early in his career, but he hasn't fought in over 1.5 years. Anyone heard anything? Did he lose interest in MMA? Someone try to find BJ Penn at the airport to see if he knows what's up.

{<shrug} I made a thread awhile back asking the same question, He's not on contract with Rizin ??

last i heard, he was asking for a not reasonable amount of money to fight again in Rizin, like Rickson did in the past, and therefore Rizin pretty much moved on, something like that

last i heard, he was asking for a not reasonable amount of money to fight again in Rizin, like Rickson did in the past, and therefore Rizin pretty much moved on, something like that

Well that makes sense. With no fight in over 1.5 years, I assume he is just living off the money he made from fighting and his JJ school. Oh well.

https://www.instagram.com/riokid/

Looks like he made enough money to enjoy some playboy life Arona style

Nope, like his daddy Rickson he's basically asking for stupid money (multi-millions) or not fighting at all
He doesn't need to, he's financially secure for life anyway

He is clearly the son of Rickson.

Its a Gracie thing. Asking to much money that the fight would never happen. And you can always point to the promoter and say thats the guy who din't want to pay me my demanding money!

Pretty clear he's winning at life. Good for him, although sad for fans.

We don't have any more sugar daddy in this business. Too bad !

Its a Gracie thing. Asking to much money that the fight would never happen. And you can always point to the promoter and say thats the guy who din't want to pay me my demanding money!

I don't think Rizin had much more to offer him anyway, and they seemed to have stopped signing any big name guys.

Well that makes sense. With no fight in over 1.5 years, I assume he is just living off the money he made from fighting and his JJ school. Oh well.

I love watching Kron compete, he’s such a game fighter, my worry is the money won’t be there in the future. He’s too old for a crazy run in MMA, top tier guys will KO him IMO, and his name in Jiu Jitsu will no longer carry the same weight as young guys coming up and having great success in ADCC and EBI. This isn’t to say his grappling style isn’t awesome, I’m talking about it from a business perspective, he’s not a great teacher or nearly as articulate as a Keenan or Rener nor is he very business minded like his cousins or charismatic like Renzo to be able to open many affiliates.

It sucks because he’s such an elite grappler with a unique style.

Last edited:
The Gracies are all millionaire hippies. What a charmed life they lead.

He's unraveling the mysteries of Flat Earth with Eddie "Edgy Brah" Bravo.

Kawajiri is a legit win in his resume. I want to see Bellator pick him up

Back