Krause Eye - Replacement?

Krause will fight for sure

Well they showed Jesse Taylor warming up in the Team Cody dressing room for next weeks fight so I'm pretty sure you're right and he will.

Well they showed Jesse Taylor warming up in the Team Cody dressing room for next weeks fight so I'm pretty sure you're right and he will.
Unless Ramsay gets his way

Maybe they purposely do this becuase they know we try to predict things, and they pulled a major Lucky Number Slevin to mess with our heads, putting Jesse in the opposite locker room and providing just enough footage to make us wonder

202-Lucky-Number-Slevin-quotes.gif

JT does have the wrestling to ground out Krause for 2 rounds, will be interesting fight

Jesse was shown coming out with Matt Brown and a couple of other guys in the preview, if he was fighting someone from Cody's team then presumably TJ would have walked out with him. That tells me Krause is fighting (no way Cody gives it to someone from TJ's team unless Dana gets involved).

I can't believe Dana is gonna bring back some loser from Cody's team instead of Ramsey, the guy is getting screwed here, period. But what can you do, bad things happen when your boss is an asshole.

Back