Krause Eye - Replacement?

USA!USA!

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there a chance Krause doesn't fight in the semis because of his eye? Said he had his cornea scratched or something right?

If he got pulled, who would be the replacement?

Or is he for sure fighting? Maybe there were some preview highlights of his fight with JT and I just missed it.

I was kinda surprised by him saying that all you had to do is put some kind of special bandage over it and it would be fine.

I was kinda surprised by him saying that all you had to do is put some kind of special bandage over it and it would be fine.

Yeah sounded like some sort of bandage contact or something.. if you need that, your eye is probably pretty fucked.

Yeah sounded like some sort of bandage contact or something.. if you need that, your eye is probably pretty fucked.
Would that help with the swelling though? One eye didn't look that good and the other was completely shut and he still has a fight before the finale.

Depends how bad it is. He should have a couple weeks to heal before the fight with JT. Krause made it seem like he'd been through it before, but who knows what the severity was like the last time vs. this time. Dana (Don't believe his lies.jpg) seemed pretty confident the doctors would clear him, but I think we're just going to have to wait and see.

Anyone else hoping Julian gets put back in
No? Just me then

If it happens and it's not Ramsey who comes back it makes no sense.
They're the two who should probably have been fighting in the final.

Could be mistaken, but from the new preview, it sounds like Dana is telling Cody he gets to pick who comes back? Huh?

Just a theory but they showed JT warming up in the team Cody lockeroom so surely Krause is still in, why would they have the two fighters in the wrong lockerooms

Could be mistaken, but from the new preview, it sounds like Dana is telling Cody he gets to pick who comes back? Huh?

And that's exactly what happened. Wtf. No one deserves that spot more than Ramsay.

Back