Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

great song.
Yeah OKDAL has a lot of great songs. Just got to listen to most of their stuff the other day
This track is probably my favorite so far <3 <{1-11}>

Last edited:
laboum with another instant classic:

A brand new Kpop group called P.O.P just debuted.
The song is produced by Iggy & Yongbae, the same guys who did GFriend's title tracks <mma4>

Last edited:
A brand new Kpop group called P.O.P just debuted.
The song is produced by Iggy & Yongbae, the same guys who did GFriend's title tracks <mma4>

decent debut song, but whoever told them to make really exaggerated expressions for the MV should be fired.

decent debut song, but whoever told them to make really exaggerated expressions for the MV should be fired.
I prefer the album intro more than their debut song tbh. They previewed it in their first trailer. <{1-69}>

Also Dreamcatcher is back with their 3rd title track 'Fly high'

I know iTunes has a K-Pop genre, but didn't have a J-Pop genre in the drop down list.

From browsing artists albums, I saw iTunes does have a J-Pop genre since some but not all are tagged with it, but why can't you filter to show just whatever is tagged as J-Pop?

My favorite J-Pop singer Mao Denda. She also sings R&B. @paynebringer

She did My Style from Doctor X ending theme and I think another Doctor X song.

I kinda like I Need Your Love by Beverley from CRISIS opening theme song.

I recently bought Everything To Me by Ami Suzuki from iTunes after finding it when searching for Northern Bright. I like the sound. I don't know of anything else Ami Suzuki did that's good. It was the first song of hers I bought.

She did My Style from Doctor X ending theme and I think another Doctor X song.

I kinda like I Need Your Love by Beverley from CRISIS opening theme song.

I recently bought Everything To Me by Ami Suzuki from iTunes after finding it when searching for Northern Bright. I like the sound. I don't know of anything else Ami Suzuki did that's good. It was the first song of hers I bought.

Mao is gorgeous and talented. We're like the same age.

what do you guys think? She won some international Kpop cover contest.

dreamcatcher live:

siyeon and yoohyeon...

Do you know this band Off Course from Japan? @GSP_37

Nope. I only am familiar with a handful of big groups or artists who did theme songs for dramas, or random artists who performed hits on TV.

Raina's newest song! <Oku03>

My 3rd Hikaru Utada song purchase: Forevermore from Gomen Aishiteru ending theme song on iTunes. Not bad. Sounds like her, but I didn't realize it before looking it up.

CLC is back with an aesthetically pleasing retro style song {<redford}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back