Kovalev offers to help Conor

This is the same guy that asked Conor for a selfie 5 minutes later lol.

"Yeah Conor just pretend you got hit low when Floyd tags you in the body"
He clearly did, and even if he didn't get hit directly in the testicles the groin muscles still seize. Ward is the dirtiest active fighter in boxing, and has been dirty for a long time. He landed 5 headbutts on Mikkel Kessler.

Look at the fear in Conor's eyes.
Picture was taken from a friendly conversation. McGregor looks that way because he was trying to pay attention to the fight going on behind Kovalev.

Kovalev was literally asking for a selfie.

Kovalev is just as disingenuous and sneaky as all the other panicky boxing fucks trying to get their names out there and be part of this show.

Oh....I didn't know Conor was allowed to bite, grab balls, and give wet willies in his profession. Good to know.

You mean all you have to do is grab some balls to win a fight? Man, I wish I would've known that when I was younger.

Try grabbing some balls rolling around a guy with a dominant position and you'll be lucky if they don't snap your neck right then and there.

You mean all you have to do is grab some balls to win a fight? Man, I wish I would've known that when I was younger.

Try grabbing some balls rolling around a guy with a dominant position and you'll be lucky if they don't snap your neck right then and there.

No...I mean I have to option to grab someone's balls if I so choose. People do what people do to gain an advantage in a "real" fight. Constantly equating MMA to "real" fighting belittles and delegitimizes the sport.

Lmao, you're a fucking complete dumb shit. Conor would maul Sergey in a real fight,

Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-1.26.19-PM.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^

That isn't the expression of a man with the confidence of being able to maul someone. Someone of Conor's ego would never allow another man he considered to be weaker than him get up in his grill and invade his personal space in such an aggressive manner. Conor was #shook, no two ways about it.

"Call me.. I vont to know about this thing you call money"

No...I mean I have to option to grab someone's balls if I so choose. People do what people do to gain an advantage in a "real" fight. Constantly equating MMA to "real" fighting belittles and delegitimizes the sport.

You think you do, but you don't. You obviously have zero clue what goes into grappling.

MMA takes the most effective techniques from the most effective martial arts and applies them to real fight situations. Yes, there are rules as there has to be when there are techniques that can seriously injure or kill someone. No, most of those rules do not make much of a difference in an outcome of a fight.

You're insecure look at real fight situations as ones that life and death like most other idiots is one that very rarely happen, but it if it does you can bet your ass an MMA fighter is much more prepared to handle that situation compared to any other unarmed person there is.

That's the reality you need to accept and stop crying about because the shit you grew up with turned out to not be as tough as you thought it was.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-1.26.19-PM.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^

That isn't the expression of a man with the confidence of being able to maul someone. Someone of Conor's ego would never allow another man he considered to be weaker than him get up in his grill and invade his personal space in such an aggressive manner. Conor was #shook, no two ways about it.

He was asking for a selfie. Of course he looked horrified.

You think you do, but you don't. You obviously have zero clue what goes into grappling.

MMA takes the most effective techniques from the most effective martial arts and applies them to real fight situations. Yes, there are rules as there has to be when there are techniques that can seriously injure or kill someone. No, most of those rules do not make much of a difference in an outcome of a fight.

You're insecure look at real fight situations as ones that life and death like most other idiots is one that very rarely happen, but it if it does you can bet your ass an MMA fighter is much more prepared to handle that situation compared to any other unarmed person there is.

That's the reality you need to accept and stop crying about because the shit you grew up with turned out to not be as tough as you thought it was.

Ok

Picture was taken from a friendly conversation. McGregor looks that way because he was trying to pay attention to the fight going on behind Kovalev.

Kovalev was literally asking for a selfie.

Kovalev is just as disingenuous and sneaky as all the other panicky boxing fucks trying to get their names out there and be part of this show.

Its fear, if anyone on here you should know what it looks like. It's ok though, it will be all over Saturday.

Back