Kova-browne negotiation for june-- Bivol-Kova targeted for 2019

yeah i'd like to see bivol get a little bit more experience before taking on kovalev.

with his momentum and kovalev visibly slowing down, i could see bivol taking it.

Very bad idea for Kova to wait on fighting Bivol. Hed be wise to fight him now before he gets better and before Father Time catches up.

Also fuck all these weenies who wont get in the ring with Biev.

Ward pls we need you.

Very bad idea for Kova to wait on fighting Bivol. Hed be wise to fight him now before he gets better and before Father Time catches up.

Ward pls we need you.

Kov against Bivol today benefits Kov quite a bit.

A year from now Kov gets proper fucked.

Kov against Bivol today benefits Kov quite a bit.

A year from now Kov gets proper fucked.
Ya, Im leaning towards that being smoke and mirrors and theyll somehow not sign to fight Bivol next year either.

Ive got a feeling there wont be many eager to get in with him lol. He sure as shit made me eat my words with Barerra.

As most have said, it's likely in Kovalev's interest to get that fight done sooner than later, but Bivol actually has a competent promoter (with much deeper pockets than Duva), so Kovalev is out of luck on that front.

Ward pls we need you.
I hear browne eats at weanie hut jrs

If this happens, I sure hope that Bivol gets another fight around late autumn/fall time. it isn't good to be at a high level and being not very active. I think Bivol probably beats him next year.

Back