Kostya Tszyu vs Jackie Chan?

I would, but I have no clue where to find it. The Rugby player was about 40 at the time and was wearing headgear and boxing shorts...Kostya was wearing (by memory) Jeans and a T-Shirt and casual shoes.

The rugby guy was a former enforcer at 6'1 or 2 and about 220lbs, but Tszyu made him look like a girl...clocked him big time with a jab/right cross/left hook combo...the whole thing took place in about 40 seconds before the rugby guy wanted no more of it...lol

If you want to search for it, The show is called 'The Footy Show' and the rugby guy's name is Mario Fenech.

and to think the guy and his team would laugh at the 'little man' Kostya if they didn't know who he was

and to think the guy and his team would laugh at the 'little man' Kostya if they didn't know who he was

So true. Not so long ago we had a couple of big weight lifting tossers come into our gym thinking they were the shit, and demanding use of the sparring ring. One of them broke the British discus throwing record awhile back but was given a life ban for juicing after that. Also he was disqualified in another event not long after breaking the record for being caught throwing a womens discus (considerably lighter). So not only did he get caught juicing but he got caught throwing a bitchcus (probably how he broke the record in the first place).

Anyway my bro who was in the ring at the time offers them it if they'd like to come in and take it. In steps dumbshit #2 and within 30 seconds bitchcus is carrying his mate out the gym in double quick time. lol

BBC SPORT | Athletics | Wilkins to appeal against life ban

Quality fight, when's it scheduled for?

Jackie by Decision but gets his win overturned by the NSAC.
Fighter under the influence of alcohol.
6 month ban.

Back