Koreans Dominate African American Hair Care Industry

Le sigh

Do you think black people should own more of these stores

How do you expect them to get them

I'm not engaging you any further. I just don't want to hear any whining from you later either. You are as informed as you can be at this point.

I'm not engaging you any further. I just don't want to hear any whining from you later either. You are as informed as you can be at this point.
You started this by trying to be pedantic and focus in on me using amazon in lieu of typing out find a different retailer on line to order form for your store. Then I quoted the article saying exactly that. That’s the still the crux of the argument.

I try to book a few gigs in New Orleans once a month to go to one of my favorite barbershops in the country.

The Bearded Lady over on Magazine is fucking amazing. $30 for a beard trim, an incredible cut, and a stout glass of bourbon. Old playboys, chairs from the 30's and a towel warmer from like 1910 or something.

BLBS+Sample+Shop+Images-09752.jpg

BLBS+Sample+Shop+Images-09675.jpg

Looks but 30 dollars for a beard trim? How much for a actual hair cut? I just get one of my jiu jitsu students to cut it once a month (he is a barber).

Looks but 30 dollars for a beard trim? How much for a actual hair cut? I just get one of my jiu jitsu students to cut it once a month (he is a barber).

WITH the beard trim broseph. Hell of a deal.
25446045_10209974789465613_8829798660825685146_n.jpg
Used this picture for a headshot for a few months. That fade and that line up on that beard tho.

I'm back to having a mohawk so I don't require as much maintenance but I'll be dropping in to have them even out the top, fade the sides, and get the beard to a good level since I'm moving to NOLA in July and my beard doesn't do well with the humidity down there.

WITH the beard trim broseph. Hell of a deal.
25446045_10209974789465613_8829798660825685146_n.jpg
Used this picture for a headshot for a few months. That fade and that line up on that beard tho.

I'm back to having a mohawk so I don't require as much maintenance but I'll be dropping in to have them even out the top, fade the sides, and get the beard to a good level since I'm moving to NOLA in July and my beard doesn't do well with the humidity down there.

Mine is 20 but I don’t do a beard. I think he barber charges 10 for the beard of the top of my head. So about right methinks

Fake hair is an important economic area?

Sure watch the video there are billions of dollars at issue and it is a international trade issue that impacts our relations with both China and South Korea.

Sure watch the video there are billions of dollars at issue and it is a international trade issue that impacts our relations with both China and South Korea.

At work, cant watch videos.

I think the underlying argument is since it is black people's hair at issue black people should be benefiting from the industry. I personally find it amazing there is so much money spent on hair.
Lol, that is unbelievably dumb. Blacks are free to open their black hair store.
What makes me really concerned is how the Italians dominate the pizza industry. If it's eaten mostly by non-italians we should be the ones benefiting from it.
There is also that group that dominates politics, law and the media, imagine if we start protesting and rioting against them.

Fuck off with that shit.

It’s 2018, all we need is a 10-second out of context YouTube clip to open up the factual floodgates.

I can't think of a topic I care less about than wigs.

Lol, that is unbelievably dumb. Blacks are free to open their black hair store.
Did you not read the article? The problem isn't opening a store. A store won't do much good if the wholeseller only sells to Koreans. Which is the actual complaint in the article.

There is also that group that dominates politics, law and the media, imagine if we start protesting and rioting against them

<GOT4>

Did you not read the article? The problem isn't opening a store. A store won't do much good if the wholeseller only sells to Koreans. Which is the actual complaint in the article.

<GOT4>
except for the chinese who are selling weaves too, which you'd know if you read the article

except for the chinese who are selling weaves too, which you'd know if you read the article
Are you really going to play that game after @panamaican trounced you for not reading it the first few times? Cuauhtemoc pretty clearly didn't read it at all, and made the same dumb mistake you did for the first half of this thread.

Yes, manufacturing has shifted to china. The import/export chains are still primarily through korean companies, even if there has been some limited success bypassing that. But hey, maybe they should go through amazon, right?

Do you have a combover by chance

I laughed. :D

As usual, just a steady stream of idiocy from you. you start with statements that illustrate you have no idea what the article was about and have gradually devolved to statements that illustrate you have interest in discussing the subject either.

As a neutral observer, seems more like ignorance of what you consider to be the key aspects of the story's slant than idiocy. Much of what he says about business in general rings true. Whether or not he's avoiding something is hard to judge because you dedicate countless sentences talking about him not reading it instead of repeatedly rubbing his nose in the key quotes.

As for whether or not I've taken a business class...I'm a business attorney with a large number of clients of immigrant origin, so the issues surrounding sourcing goods that can primarily be found in the origin country is something I'm familiar with.

Knowing business law isn't the same as knowing an industry. I'd be more impressed with some business talk out of you than internet credential chest-thumping. And we both know you give a shit about impressing me.

<13>

This is sad......Personally I like curly hair.

It's fucking sad how much money these people spend....they should be proud...You know they hate it because of what society told them.

Back