Korean Zombie vs Dustin Poirier: Truly amazing fight

I'd watch the fucking fuck out of a rematch between those two.

Didn't realize it was unanimously ageeed on.

Honestly I just get tired of the UFC being mostly talk and all about money now,and wanted to have a thread talking about an amazing fight.
I apologize for being dickish, but yeah, I agree with you on that. The UFC is not what it once was. That fight was freaking amazing though. You said top 25, I'd argue much higher. All around display of MMA with an awesome finish.

I apologize for being dickish, but yeah, I agree with you on that. The UFC is not what it once was. That fight was freaking amazing though. You said top 25, I'd argue much higher. All around display of MMA with an awesome finish.

All good man.

Been reading Sherdog for about 3 years now and been a UFC fan for about 9.

I even like McGregor but there's a certain integrity and character I think was lost when he started winning and shit talking to make money.

Like watching older fights where respect was earned by fighting not talking.

the fight was on fuel tv which me and a bunch of my friends didnt have that channel lol.

What are your top 5?

In terms of entertainment:
Nate vs Conor 1
Silva vs Forest
Nick vs Daley
Pettis vs Bendo 1
Poirier vs Kz

Off the top of my head these are like 5 of my top 10 in no particular order.

In terms of entertainment:
Nate vs Conor 1
Silva vs Forest
Nick vs Daley
Pettis vs Bendo 1
Poirier vs Kz

Off the top of my head these are like 5 of my top 10 in no particular order.

Never watched nick vs Daley. Gotta watch that one

Don't worry bud. The next time you are in between jobs/get divorced you will spend a shit ton of time on here and really get to know the forum.

Two jobs ATM.

Do you guys have any way to watch old fights?

I watched this for free on Hulu and despite having two jobs I'm still a poor fuck.

Why’s everyone shitting on ts?

I miss KZ. Second best Asian fighter ever after Saku. Gomi was overrated

Why’s everyone shitting on ts?

I miss KZ. Second best Asian fighter ever after Saku. Gomi was overrated

I made the mistake to say the fight was underrated in previous thread title.

I was immediately chastised by a few Sherbros who let me know amongst the diehards the fight is well respected.

I did want to hear Sherbros thoughts on this fight now that we are past the whole underrated thing.

Two jobs ATM.

Do you guys have any way to watch old fights?

I watched this for free on Hulu and despite having two jobs I'm still a poor fuck.
skip lunches and buy fight pass. it's worth it.

Back