Korean Zombie Really Just Jumps Into The Fire, Doesn't He?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
I know he's confident but the way I see it, if you're out for a long time you drop in rankings as the division moves on.

He had one fight after military service (which was preceded by injuries) and then another bad injury right after his return. Terrible circumstances. And now he's taking on Frankie Edgar in Denver (high altitude) of all places.

I would have liked to see him take a lower ranked opponent before getting the #3 guy to get true idea of where he's at and to also build up a fight with Frankie.

Fuck it though, you gotta respect a fighter with such guts. War KZ.

ufc-25th-anniversary-event-poster-1536120569.jpg

KZ definitely has no fear that's for certain. My two favorite fighters at FW going at it and I think the smart money is to bet on Frankie you can never count out KZ. Going to be interesting to say the least.

You’re godamn right he does, and he’s gonna fold Frankie in style too.

WAR ZOMBIE!

Well, he's not a young cat anymore

A Win Vs Frankie puts him close to a a title shot already.

+Edgar just got Ko'd for the First Time of His career. Good timing imo

(That being said, I think Frankie Win this)

Last edited:
I'm excited to have him back. And for him to be fighting Frankie says a lot. Dude is fearless. Hoping he can return to form early and get the W.

It’s so good to have Korean Zombie back right now. Never any twitter drama or other nonsense with him. Just violent and exciting fights.

Really sad he was out for so long, glad to see him.back and not taking an easy warm up fight.

Low risk, high reward IMO.

If he loses, it's not a big deal because Frankie is a savage and KZ will be rusty and coming off an injury, worst case scenario is that he gets a low ranked guy in the top 10 next, but still is only a couple wins away from title contention.

If he manages to knock Frankie out or submit him, these forums will blow up and you will see a ton of KZ fans and people saying throw him in there with Ortega or Holloway immediately. Instant fan favorite again, and he will be rewarded greatly if he beats Frankie.

I think he’s ready for Frankie and now is the right time.

I know he's confident but the way I see it, if you're out for a long time you drop in rankings as the division moves on.

He had one fight after military service (which was preceded by injuries) and then another bad injury right after his return. Terrible circumstances. And now he's taking on Frankie Edgar in Denver (high altitude) of all places.

I would have liked to see him take a lower ranked opponent before getting the #3 guy to get true idea of where he's at and to also build up a fight with Frankie.

Fuck it though, you gotta respect a fighter with such guts. War KZ.

ufc-25th-anniversary-event-poster-1536120569.jpg
Japanese warrior spirit

Low risk, high reward IMO.

If he loses, it's not a big deal because Frankie is a savage and KZ will be rusty and coming off an injury, worst case scenario is that he gets a low ranked guy in the top 10 next, but still is only a couple wins away from title contention.

If he manages to knock Frankie out or submit him, these forums will blow up and you will see a ton of KZ fans and people saying throw him in there with Ortega or Holloway immediately. Instant fan favorite again, and he will be rewarded greatly if he beats Frankie.
KZ should ALWAYS remain a fan favorite. Really would have loved to have seen a catch weight fight between him and Lytle.

If he loses, it's not a big deal

Only fans have this attitude. Fighters don't. Losing is always a big deal. Losing bigger fights is an even bigger deal.

They don't train so hard and dedicate and sacrifice so much with the idea that it's not a big deal if they lose.

Korea has mandatory service of KZ!

Its called balls TS.

War KZ

Submitted man with twister. Completed mandatory service in Korean military. Is afraid of Frank Edgar.

One of these does not fit

Only fans have this attitude. Fighters don't. Losing is always a big deal. Losing bigger fights is an even bigger deal.

They don't train so hard and dedicate and sacrifice so much with the idea that it's not a big deal if they lose.

Ya no shit it is a big deal to him personally, that seems pretty obvious.

It's not a big deal career or rankings wise to lose to Frankie compared to losing to a fringe top 15 guy, because people and more importantly the UFC will chalk it up to him being rusty and taking a elite fight too quickly rather than him just simply not being that good anymore.

Also it will obviously be huge if he wins against Frankie compared to a low ranked guy.

Thanks for the advice tho, I had no idea fighters wanted to be winners and not losers.

KZ is a true warrior, zero fucks given.

This will be a hard fight for him, Edgar is still good but let's hope Ortega cracked that chin and KZ lands some nice spinning shit on Edgar.

WAR KZ!!

Back