Korean Jujutsu? hmm

Tibun

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thought this was interesting

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAjtZ69e08Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAjtZ69e08Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

EDIT: lol the koreans are so trendy

i like it, but i think investing in some mats wouldn't hurt...

Koreans...always with the ripoffs.^^

Nice vid though.

Rainmaker said:
i like it, but i think investing in some mats wouldn't hurt...

No kidding. Say what you will, but some of those hip throws were brutal for a wood floor.

well they call themselves korean jujutsu, go to the YOUTUBE page

chdnny said:
nice one, your tight(being sarcastic)

that shit is hapkido isnt it? judo+taekwondo=hapkido

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapkido

it's pretty much sport directed hkd with another name , as you can see judo's influence in hkd can be very strong depending on the hkd dojang, but these guys still have to work their strikes, that one kick stop thing just has to go

their head punches aren't very good too

BTW they dont'call themselves korean jiujitsu actually the name is GONGKWONYOOSOOL

but anyways, there is even the so called "american" jiujitsu so why the complains?

Judoka89 said:
Motherfucking worthless racist..

ripoff....

hehe just kidding, plz dont use ur hair products on me!!

Seems pretty hardcore ... i wouldn't throw on hardwood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAjtZ69e08Q

well they didn't seem to be pulling their kicks or strikes but no strikes on the ground

beatiful throw at 3 minutes

haden't seen the guard roll at 5,30

basically it looks like when me and one of my judo mates do a litte extracurriculary "Kickboxing" (no head strikes gotta protect my Brad Pitt-esque good looks!) mixed with judo

Tibun said:
well they call themselves korean jujutsu, go to the YOUTUBE page

yea since they are the ones that posted that video themselves..
and about the whole ripoff thing.. thats like me calling everyone who isnt asian a ripoff for practicing martial arts a ripoff.. so.. no more ignorant comments please.. thanks..

krnguy03 said:
thats like me calling everyone who isnt asian a ripoff for practicing martial arts a ripoff.. so.. no more ignorant comments please.. thanks..
Actually, the first martial arts were not created in Asia...

The funniest thing if you search Korean Jujutsu on youtube is the respond one poster has
"Kenzozo (1 month ago)
And those idiots who think MMA will help you in street fights are morons."

LoL

Brooklyn said:
Actually, the first martial arts were not created in Asia...

okay umm.. you dont seem to get the point.. but since you made that claim.. where did martial arts first come from???

India (technically Asia but nonetheless) or Grecce, but in reality boxingand wrestling has been invented all over the globe without outside influence, but if you aretalking about martial arts then I would say Grecce and India, Alexander the Great spreading the art of pankration to India were munks learned it and then went to Chna to preach their religion taking martial arts with them

thats what i was thinking too.. but you understand what my point was brooklyn and tibun (tibunsay, the guy who made the thread "am i too old to start mma" before being banned) were saying that koreans are "trendy" or "ripoffs" kinda irked me a bit well because i am korean.. my point is how is korean people practicing something that resembles jiujitsu any different from anyone else practicing any form of martial art without being called "trendy" or a "ripoff" im not calling anyone a "motherf*cking worthless racist" but i dont really agree with some of the above comments

krnguy03 said:
thats what i was thinking too.. but you understand what my point was brooklyn and tibun (tibunsay, the guy who made the thread "am i too old to start mma" before being banned) were saying that koreans are "trendy" or "ripoffs" kinda irked me a bit well because i am korean.. my point is how is korean people practicing something that resembles jiujitsu any different from anyone else practicing any form of martial art without being called "trendy" or a "ripoff" im not calling anyone a "motherf*cking worthless racist" but i dont really agree with some of the above comments
It was a joke, not to be taken seriously.

*cough*ripoff*cough*:icon_chee

Back