Kongolo is the Future of Glory

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After winning the tournament and next in line for the Glory Welterweight Champion Francois Doumbe, looking forward for this fight.

Murthel Groenhart is there also...he beat Kongolo, he lost to Doumbe and had close fights with Nieky..so also time will tell

Groenhart has had countless opportunities to become number 1. He always has been and always be a mixed bag. Too inconsistent.

"the future of Glory"? lol

He's doing alright but even if he wins the title I don't see him being a champion for very long.

I think he will beat Doumbe again, also Holzken and Groenhart. The future looks bright for him.

Groenhart has had countless opportunities to become number 1. He always has been and always be a mixed bag. Too inconsistent.
I can understand your point but in the same situation is Kongolo(lost to Murthel,lost to Nieky etc) so we have close competion if I can say that...2017 will be an interesting year for the Glory welterweight division...maybe Nieky will come back stronger??who knows..

Is kongolo the big black dude who is a very good hands? Am i right? Ye hes really good

I wouldnt say The future of all of it,but i have to say that him,Doumbe and Holzken can generate interesting matchups and a new rytm in their division

We have also groenhart behind them to fight kongolo and Doube again,considering He isnt going to face Holzken anymore

But The Man of this division is outside glory,Kyshenko rules!!

well kyshenko has a ko loss against groenhart and an extra rouynd decision win over groenhart. they should fight again

Kyshenko would rape them all if Glory would stop acting like mean girls and let him.

Khuzin legit knocked him down in what was ruled as a slip in the last fight

Back