KOFightgear.com 16oz. Sparring Glove preliminary review | Page 2

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by combatkimura, Feb 28, 2007.

1. CFMC04 Blue Belt

CFMC04
    Love my KOFG gloves. Very highly recommended. I haven't had any complaints from sparring. They do require some break in time but it won't take long. I need to get a second pair so I can have a seperate pair for sparring.

2. GalltiK Blue Belt

GalltiK
    Neil KO fight gear = The Best!!!!

3. brackis1 Silver Belt

brackis1
    I ordered some today. Needed them shipped to me at school instead of billing address and it was no problem. Appreciated the personalized shipping confirmation email too!

4. Tone C Red Belt

Tone C
    He does do very nice gear.

5. brackis1 Silver Belt

brackis1
    Ordered min around noon on Wednesday, and they made it from NJ to my mailbox by Friday at noon, shipped free!

6. fz1 White Belt

fz1
    Any up date on the gloves.

Has anyone else tried other stuff from this company. Seem like the company gets great reviews. Im looking at the thai bag and gloves and some other stuff.

Thanks

7. CFMC04 Blue Belt

CFMC04
    I have the headgear and Shin guards too. The headgear I really like. The shinguards I use for Muay Thai because they are rugged as hell. The can stand up to anything! I haven't tried them for MMA yet just because I think they will be to big for ground work but are excellent for MT.

8. BillP3 Orange Belt

BillP3
    Just ordered mine today...Saw that the sale was ending tomorrow...Im really excited for them to come!

9. RedDog** Purple Belt

RedDog**
    They seem to always have that sale but still the best bang for your buck imo.

10. ClampXVII Bravado Muay Thai Trainer

ClampXVII
    Yeah it's been like 4-5 years since my very first pair of KOs. Man they lasted a long time and when they finally went I honestly felt like I accomplished something.

11. BillP3 Orange Belt

BillP3
    Got my gloves today...Shipped really fast and the customer service was very clear and comfortable to work with...

Got em out of the box and i am so pleased with them. Compared to what they look like on the site these guys in person are nice. Feel comfortable and the wrist support is great. Padding does feel a little thin so they might not be that forgiving but o well, im not gettin hit with them :D

All in all im very happy so far cant wait to get a good workout with them soon

12. Gotta luv Neil and his attention to customer service no matter how small the order!

13. Bank White Belt

Bank
    I was going to post separate review, but then I realized it's all been said here already, so I'll just add a bit.

I ordered my gloves on Thursday and they arrived promptly on Friday! I live just across the river in NYC, but it's almost like Neil drove them over the bridge and dropped them off for me. Amazing.

I hit the heavy bag with them last night and couldn't be more impressed. Heavy duty leather, good stitching, comfortable fit. The padding is definitely on the firm side - good and protective for bag work. I'm sure they'll break in a little more, but they were very comfortable and supportive right off the bat. I have fairly big but narrow hands, and the 16 ounce fits well. The wrist straps are stiff and supportive, though I had to really crank them down to get a tight fit on my toothpick wrists.

As everyone else said, great gloves that stand on their own. With the low price, a screaming deal!

14. pepe White Belt

pepe
    bumping this thread again, anyone have pics of them wearing the glove, the original pics in the beginning of the thread are gone, any pics would be much obliged

15. GFG Green Belt

GFG
    Neil inspires me to give better customer service to my Canadian clients, he's awesome to deal with

16. bunzo7 Brown Belt

bunzo7

[​IMG]