Ko'ed, cant remember

jonander50

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to share a thing that happened to me some time ago and I dont know if its normal.

The thing is, i got koed in a mma fight with an uppercut and what happened was, the referee chose the winner and got out of the cage, I sat down and suddenly did not remember anything, in fact I asked my coach when it was my turn lol. I did not know where I was, I knew that I had to fight but I did not know in what city I was exactly.

Seconds later memories were coming and I knew where I was , although I does not remember the moment of the ko until days later.

From Northern California, Solano County Vacaville, CA. to be exact. Solano County used to be the Kickboxing Mecca in the U.S. back in the 1980’s and 1990’s just 45 min drive from Oakland birthplace of Brandon Lee and 55 min from San Francisco birthplace of Bruce Lee. Cutman Jacob “Stitch” Duran used to work his corner who is from Fairfield, Ca. and even Mr. Miyagi is from Fairfield Ca.

Clearly a severe concussion. Stop getting KOed. Get better defence or stop fighting.

Anytime you get KOd fully your're not going to remember. Getting KOed removes your short term memory, which is about 15 seconds or so.

You banged too hard TS, bang a little lighter next time.

Back