Kobe Bryant has been quietly removed from the G.O.A.T discussion?

Lol isn't Lebron like 3-85 in the finals? What a loser.

Can someone please explain to me why Lebron is ranked ahead of Steph in the goat category? Curry is 3-1 against the supposed King. And came close to being 4-0 against him.

Can someone please explain to me why Lebron is ranked ahead of Steph in the goat category? Curry is 3-1 against the supposed King. And came close to being 4-0 against him.
And zero finals mvp’s. Lmao. I and everyone on sherdog have as many finals mvp’s as him.

You can make an argument that Steph is in the conversation as the GOAT shooter.

but overall ability...tbh I think Kyrie is a better overall more clutch player if were comparing guards. Curry cant play forward Lebron can. Curry cant play center, LeBron technically could in a pinch. Lebron is like a once in a generation Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Carl Lewis type of athlete with the skill set of a Prime magic Johnson.

Lebron could average a triple double but he wants to be a team player. He he knows hero ball" will only get him so far...thats' his blessing and his curse.

he's so athletically gifted that players on his own team don't give 100 EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR PLAYING WITH BLACK SUPERMAN.

You can make an argument that Steph is in the conversation as the GOAT shooter.

but overall ability...tbh I think Kyrie is a better overall more clutch player if were comparing guards. Curry cant play forward Lebron can. Curry cant play center, LeBron technically could in a pinch. Lebron is like a once in a generation Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Carl Lewis type of athlete with the skill set of a Prime magic Johnson.

Lebron could average a triple double but he wants to be a team player. He he knows hero ball" will only get him so far...thats' his blessing and his curse.

he's so athletically gifted that players on his own team don't give 100 EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR PLAYING WITH BLACK SUPERMAN.
Lol at calling Lebron a team player. The guy who wants the ball in his hands all game long and hates ball movement because he might have a couple of more turnovers and less assists a game.

I agree that in a vacuum Kyrie and LBJ might be more talented overall. But Steph on the floor makes everyone better. Even KD.

Not trolling

and being completely serious albeit forcasting in Terms of Lebron's Laker run.

To be the G.O.A.T you have to transcend the field you've mastered imo.

Lebron James

8 straight Finals
3 Rings probably 1 more before he retires
once in a Generation athletic Phenomenon. If you would've trained LeBron to be a sprinter he would have beat Bolt. Trained him solely for Football he's a HOF NFL tight end or Defensive End.

Baseball. Pitcher, or Outfielder ....baseball is a little harder to predict but with his athletic gift. if he would have concentrated on baseball he would have been great.

And the One no one likes to mention. Is what he's trying to do in the African American community. Given the desperate situation black boys are in....Tiger never did that ...Michael never did that...Barkley said "i'm not a roll model" Kobe sure as hell never cared.

So what Lebron is doing on certain issues like the Trayvon Martin killing, and now lending his capital, and brand to a school to help poor blacks in Akron is admirable.

and imo will be one of the criteria he's ultimately judged by when we finally decide Jordan or Lebron.
This is a horrendous post

How the fuck did it get even two likes? Dude just said he’d be better than Bolt if he trained in the sport lol Sherdog is really falling off

that is weird. i have never heard anyone honestly put him in the goat discussion. never. at least if you eliminate his bizarre fan boys. hall of famer sure, but nowhere near goat

It's not even arguable.

Steph:
3 rings
2 MVP's
2x NBA 1st Team
0 NBA Defensive teams made
Career 23/4/7

Lebron:
3 rings
4 MVP's
12x NBA 1st Team
5x Defensive 1st Team
Career 27/7/7

It's not even arguable.

Steph:
3 rings
2 MVP's
2x NBA 1st Team
Career 23/4/7

Lebron:
3 rings
4 MVP's
12x NBA 1st Team
5x Defensive 1st Team
Career 27/7/7
So basically because Lebron has had a longer career.

It's not even arguable.

Steph:
3 rings
2 MVP's
2x NBA 1st Team
Career 23/4/7

Lebron:
3 rings
4 MVP's
12x NBA 1st Team
5x Defensive 1st Team
Career 27/7/7
Don’t forget 2 fmvp’s to none

So basically because Lebron has had a longer career.

Irrelevant. If you are 2x 1st Team All-NBA, you are not a GOAT candidate, period. If you have been 12x, you are at least in the discussion.

Isn’t Corey 30 or almost close to that? Lol
Sorry that Curry came from a well off family that valued education. If Stephs parents were as exploitative of their kids talents then he would have went pro at 18 and had all the stats.

Irrelevant. If you are 2x 1st Team All-NBA, you are not a GOAT candidate, period. If you have been 12x, you are at least in the discussion.
Lol lets ignore the fact that narrative is the only reason he isnt first team the past two seasons and didnt crack first team.

If you start a fresh team with any point guard in the past 30 years steph would unanimously be the first choice. No one takes cp3, brodie, or harden over steph. But these blog boys who vote always rank those guys over him.

Lol lets ignore the fact that narrative is the only reason he isnt first team the past two seasons and didnt crack first team.

If you start a fresh team with any point guard in the past 30 years steph would unanimously be the first choice. No one takes cp3, brodie, or harden over steph. But these blog boys who vote always rank those guys over him.

Back