Kobe Bryant has been quietly removed from the G.O.A.T discussion?

lol at trolls bitter their shit teams got killed by Kobe. Sucks to not have 16 titles.

As a life long laker fan this will be the order of laker greats when it’s all said and done.

Magic
Lebron
Kareem
Shaq
West
Baylor
Wilt
Worthy
Mychal Thompson
Kolby

Tim Duncan was arguably "boring" so to was Stockton and Malone, Nash, Bird, Grant Hill. there's been a slew of great players that lack sizzle. but great nonetheless

There's no way you can say that Bird was boring unless you've never seen video of him playing. He was a great scorer, maybe the best passer the game has seen, and definitely the greatest shit-talker in the history of basketball.

As a life long laker fan this will be the order of laker greats when it’s all said and done.

Magic
Lebron
Kareem
Shaq
West
Baylor
Wilt
Worthy
Mychal Thompson
Kolby

Revo...you are definitely born again hard. Fantastic list.

Jordan got his dad murdered by the mob over a gambling debt

Kobe raped a girl in Colorado and got his wife a giant diamond ring so she would always remember what he's capable of.

Lebron is sending poor kids with degenerate parent to college for free.

Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MJ>>Kobe

Truth hurts...but keep telling it man.

I can respect a guy that just doesn't talk Lebron is actually trying to do something. And I do think that this aspect of his status as a global ICON could possibly in the end push him past Jordan even IF he doesn't have as many rings as Michael. The man has embraced the Fact that he is a super hero come to life esp for black boys...just like Michael was to a generation in the 90's....but as far as I know never delved into the horrible conditions of inner city black youth...hell he could have started right on the south side of Chicago.

to whom much is given (earned) much is required (imo)

I mean imagine what the truly blessed in the af am community could do if they pooled their sponsors and resources to help show these inner city black boys in particularly that there's a better way and not just having a nice jumper or catching a football. but building a school like LBJ did to try and get at least some of them into the middle class.?

Jack youre a clown, always have been. This isnt the OT you dumb cunt. The GOAT in my post was sarcasm, the dumb cunt in this thread is you..

dint read.

go back to your OT circle jerk moron.

Other sherdog forums are for real posters.

You really should read past where he said Kobe was the GOAT. I think you’d be surprised where he goes from there.

I don't like him

just met him...... but I've already categorized him as a vagina so no need.

anyway he's an OT fool so his opinion doesn't matter outside of that forum.

lol at trolls bitter their shit teams got killed by Kobe. Sucks to not have 16 titles.

Don't get me wrong man, Mad respect for your boy Kobe's basketball skill.

but you must admit that the man was just plain unlikeable.

Jordan you didn't like either I mean being a pistons fans it bordered on hate for the man. ...but you respected why he was, the way he was.

the man had a competitive spirit that's unrivaled in American sports history. Kobe just always seemed like some middle class rich kid trying to fake hard or hip hop gangsta or something that just made you want to slap the shit out of him in real life.

So if you weren't a laker fan you didn't like him OR respect him.

Last edited:
He isn't even the GOAT Laker

I agree all time lake list.

1.Magic
2.Kareem
3.Wilt
4.Worthy
5.Bryant

In all fairness....I'll wait to see what Lebron does specifically for the Lakers before I officially move him past Kobe as far as my laker list is concerned. that said, I already think in NBA historical significance, and cultural leadership by example.

Lebron has already far surpassed Kobe Bryant.

I agree all time lake list.

1.Magic
2.Kareem
3.Wilt
4.Worthy
5.Bryant

In all fairness....I'll wait to see what Lebron does specifically for the Lakers before I officially move him past Kobe as far as my laker list is concerned. that said, I already think in NBA historical significance, and cultural leadership by example.

Lebron has already far surpassed Kobe Bryant.

You are a giant sack of shit. Whats worse is your opinions are absolute garbage and you have no business talking about basketball let alone the Lakers. All you guys calling them the lakes are homosexuals in real life too, but i didnt need that for clarification with this cunt.

Juat shut the fuck up and crawl back to the gey berry where your sensitive mangina belongs

Magic
Lebron
Kareem
Shaq
West
Baylor
Wilt
Worthy
Mychal Thompson
Kolby

Your list speaks retard and handy jackoff loves it. Wilt above Kobe on any Laker list just shows you have no fucking clue what youre talking about and in fact lost all credibility. What the fuck did wilt do for the lakers besides give magic the blue print for getting aids?

Your list speaks retard and handy jackoff loves it. Wilt above Kobe on any Laker list just shows you have no fucking clue what youre talking about and in fact lost all credibility. What the fuck did wilt do for the lakers besides give magic the blue print for getting aids?
images

Ceez...pizan...you are so gotten too and for no reason man.

Imagine if I really started in on you?

run along back to the off topic.

when I want you to entertain me i'll call you out.

BTW I don't dislike you I think you're adorably moronic and buffoonish.

MistyVainBrahmancow-max-1mb.gif

kobe's catching a nice two piece
LoneJoyfulBasil-max-1mb.gif

PhysicalHomelyIchthyosaurs-max-1mb.gif

Lebron will never cimp this bad

images

Ceez...pizan...you are so gotten too and for no reason man.

Imagine if I really started in on you?

run along back to the off topic.

when I want you to entertain me i'll call you out.

BTW I don't dislike you I think you're adorably moronic and buffoonish.

"Buffoonish"

<{MingNope}>

You are a fucking dork, pencil neck Poindexter muthafucka. You aint shit and quote the post where i was addressing you not somebody else you "bafoon"..dont make me start digging "jack-off", guarantee you wont like what i find. Leave the sports talk to those qualified

--------------------> gey berry

"Buffoonish"

<{MingNope}>

You are a fucking dork, pencil neck Poindexter muthafucka. You aint shit and quote the post where i was addressing you not somebody else you "bafoon"..dont make me start digging "jack-off", guarantee you wont like what i find. Leave the sports talk to those qualified

--------------------> gey berry

NegligibleAggravatingBuzzard-max-1mb.gif

lmao with as much time as you've spent on sherdog you'd think you'd have a thicker skin

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about laker history. Stfu kobetard

Kobe is definitely a top ten laker ever, maybe even up there with Shaq, Magic, and Kareen. But he doesnt sniff the goat list. He was too selfish, too inefficient, and too one dimensional

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about laker history. Stfu kobetard

Eat shit :eek::eek::eek:et, what did Wilt do for the Lakers? Please tell me? I can wait all day..

The one championship they won was lead by Jerry West and Goodrich who were both top 10 in scoring and Jerry was league leader in assists if I remember right. To top it off Willis Reed didnt even play cuz he was out with a knee injury or the Lakers would have lost cuz Wilt folded against guys like willis and bill russel.

Again please tell me what he did for the Lakers as an organization besides bringing some hype. Bottom line is they are only about titles, Wilt was part of (2, 1 with the Lakers), kobe was apart of (5).

Youre just a salty hater bud. Personally i dont like Kobe because of what he did to the Lakers by setting them back at the end of his career with those god awful contracts while guys like Dirk and Duncan were taking team friendly deals to help their franchises respectively but wilt above Kobe, youre a fucking clown

Back