Kobe Bryant has been quietly removed from the G.O.A.T discussion?

Kobe was the GOAT

The GOAT of fucking up the lakers for the last 7 years by being such a piece of shit no one wanted to come to LA to play with him. They couldnt atttact a free agent to save their lives and if you asked most guys around the league theyll tell you of their dislike for him. Radja Bell was quoted as saying, "hes a pompous ass" and there was no love loss with Ray Allen either and much of the rest of the NBA

He was the GOAT of that horrendous contract that the Lakers foolishly gave him, 2 years fitty mil..hamstrung them from being able to pick up max FA's and than he sat out hurt most of the time anyways. Who am I kidding if Jim Buss would have had that extra money the league couldnt have provided him with enough Luol Dengs

<{MingNope}>

Dream is the GOAT. The big man is always the best guy on the floor when you add skill. Dream was skill and the GOAT center.

Idk why people shit on Kobe. He won a ship without Shaq. He did have some growing to do but it happened later because he lost a good team and good coaching. Most guys thats what they have early.

Idk why people shit on Kobe. He won a ship without Shaq. He did have some growing to do but it happened later because he lost a good team and good coaching. Most guys thats what they have early.
He's a punk, snitch, and child who married his first cheerleader in usa....#justaKidfromItaly

Kobe really shouldnt have a statue imo

..in the end out of all the great lakers he'll be behind Magic, Kareem, and Lebron in significance

Take Lebron out of your post and it's perfect. With Lebron there, your post is very silly. Almost trolling like.

Kobe was the GOAT

The GOAT of fucking up the lakers for the last 7 years by being such a piece of shit no one wanted to come to LA to play with him. They couldnt atttact a free agent to save their lives and if you asked most guys around the league theyll tell you of their dislike for him. Radja Bell was quoted as saying, "hes a pompous ass" and there was no love loss with Ray Allen either and much of the rest of the NBA

He was the GOAT of that horrendous contract that the Lakers foolishly gave him, 2 years fitty mil..hamstrung them from being able to pick up max FA's and than he sat out hurt most of the time anyways. Who am I kidding if Jim Buss would have had that extra money the league couldnt have provided him with enough Luol Dengs

<{MingNope}>

KOBE the Goat lol?!?!? stopped after that

DopeyFewBluefintuna-max-1mb.gif

now go back to OT were I can own you somemore ceez
you've been officially added to my moron list
<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
Take Lebron out of your post and it's perfect. With Lebron there, your post is very silly. Almost trolling like.

Not trolling

and being completely serious albeit forcasting in Terms of Lebron's Laker run.

To be the G.O.A.T you have to transcend the field you've mastered imo.

Lebron James

8 straight Finals
3 Rings probably 1 more before he retires
once in a Generation athletic Phenomenon. If you would've trained LeBron to be a sprinter he would have beat Bolt. Trained him solely for Football he's a HOF NFL tight end or Defensive End.

Baseball. Pitcher, or Outfielder ....baseball is a little harder to predict but with his athletic gift. if he would have concentrated on baseball he would have been great.

And the One no one likes to mention. Is what he's trying to do in the African American community. Given the desperate situation black boys are in....Tiger never did that ...Michael never did that...Barkley said "i'm not a roll model" Kobe sure as hell never cared.

So what Lebron is doing on certain issues like the Trayvon Martin killing, and now lending his capital, and brand to a school to help poor blacks in Akron is admirable.

and imo will be one of the criteria he's ultimately judged by when we finally decide Jordan or Lebron.

I don't remember Kobe Bryant being in the GOAT discussion.

Not trolling

and being completely serious albeit forcasting in Terms of Lebron's Laker run.

To be the G.O.A.T you have to transcend the field you've mastered imo.

Lebron James

8 straight Finals
3 Rings probably 1 more before he retires
once in a Generation athletic Phenomenon. If you would've trained LeBron to be a sprinter he would have beat Bolt. Trained him solely for Football he's a HOF NFL tight end or Defensive End.

Baseball. Pitcher, or Outfielder ....baseball is a little harder to predict but with his athletic gift. if he would have concentrated on baseball he would have been great.

And the One no one likes to mention. Is what he's trying to do in the African American community. Given the desperate situation black boys are in....Tiger never did that ...Michael never did that...Barkley said "i'm not a roll model" Kobe sure as hell never cared.

So what Lebron is doing on certain issues like the Trayvon Martin killing, and now lending his capital, and brand to a school to help poor blacks in Akron is admirable.

and imo will be one of the criteria he's ultimately judged by when we finally decide Jordan or Lebron.

You are confusing and mixing several different issues. I'm addressing Lebron's relevance and importance as a Laker. This was your post.

Kobe really shouldnt have a statue imo

..in the end out of all the great lakers he'll be behind Magic, Kareem, and Lebron in significance

You think Lebron will be a greater Laker than Kobe and Shaq? Everything he has done outside of basketball and in other teams is COMPLETELY irrelevant. He needs to be judged for the next four years.
Get off the Lebron dickriding wagon. He was made for basketball, doesn't mean he would excel in other sports. Lebron is not GOD, are you nuts?

MJ > Kareem > Lebron >>>> Kobe.
As simple as that. But in terms of Lakers:
Magic > Kareem > Kobe > Shaq > Wilt. Notice the absence of Lebron? Obvious, as he has done NOTHING yet for the Lakers.

Finally, Lebron's philantropy has ZERO to do with basketball. Nothing he does outside of basketball affects his comparison to Jordan, basketball wise. NOTHING.

Last edited:

He also managed to rape a girl without Shaq

Jordan got his dad murdered by the mob over a gambling debt

Kobe raped a girl in Colorado and got his wife a giant diamond ring so she would always remember what he's capable of.

Lebron is sending poor kids with degenerate parent to college for free.

Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MJ>>Kobe

In retrospect, it's crazy the Lakers didn't pocket that 80 million when had that first big injury. Should'a bounced his ass, would have had Bron Bron and then some a few years ago. We may not even have to deal with this boring Goldenstate Diddy Kong Racing shit we're going through now

He also managed to rape a girl without Shaq
My grandmother's firm was working on that case in Denver
Kobe was the GOAT

<{MingNope}>
If they had pulled that trigger like 9 mo earlier it would have been 80+ saved. Forgot who I heard that from, possibly Colin Coward

<{MingNope}>

You really should read past where he said Kobe was the GOAT. I think you’d be surprised where he goes from there.

<{MingNope}>

Jack youre a clown, always have been. This isnt the OT you dumb cunt. The GOAT in my post was sarcasm, the dumb cunt in this thread is you..

Back