KO of the Year 2017.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Since the year is just about over, what would be your pick for best knockout of the year?

Sor Rungvisai knocking out Chocolatito. Because of the upset and how it was done.

tough to pick, we had some crazy ones.

I'm going to say Mikey/Dejan, just because I honestly though Dejan was dead for a while.

If not that, Srisaket/Choco. Absolutely brutal.

Benavidez/Medina deserves a mention too, one of the most aesthetically pleasing KOs of recent times.

Tete set a record and Jermell looked electric too.

Last edited:
Benavidez/Medina. Something to behold.

tough to pick, we had some crazy ones.

I'm going to say Mikey/Dejan, just because I honestly though Dejan was dead for a while.

If not that, Srisaket/Choco. Absolutely brutal.

Benavidez/Medina deserves a mention too, one of the most aesthetically pleasing KOs of recent times.

I guess you could say Medina was knocked funky cold.

I don't know,this was a good year for the KO fan. I swear, every week we were calling some fight a KOTY candidate.

I guess you could say Medina was knocked funky cold.
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

The two obvious ones for context are up there above. I’m trying to think of any KOs off the undercards that hold a candle to mike smith vs Randall bailey but for 2017. As in I know that fight wasn’t this year but a one shot out of nowhere by someone down on the cards.

Tete over Gonya. 1 punch thrown, dude completely out.

Jermell had a good year.

Mungia-Montiel.
Is that the fastest time a trainer got in the ring when his guy hit the canvas? It took 1 second from Montiel to hit his face before his trainer was already there in the middle of the ring like he was fuckin just standing there.
By the way Jaime Mungia has fought 7 times this year and last.
Mexicans dont get CTE.

Some good ones in that video, but considering the players I gotta give it to Sor over Chocolatito.

Back