KO of the week : Tony Ferguson vs Ramsey Nijem

El Cucuy Ferguson vs Showtime Pettis - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
UFC doing a little subtle promoting of the co-main, which stars El Cucuy.

Oldie but goodie. Many folks forget that Tony won ALL of his TUF fights by KO / TKO, including this finale, to become TUF champ, well before his now epic, TEN fight win streak at LW.

Ferguson absolutely discombobulated Nijem with a left hook, right on the money.

This upcoming fight vs Showtime Pettis should be pure fireworks.

Who you got?

Pettis is a hard match up for Tony but I still think Tony takes it if he can stop taking his ligaments to snap down city.

Tony will smoke him.

Gorgeous left hook. Funny how Tony can look so robotic and smooth at the same time. The man is walking anamoly

Totally forgot about Ramsey. Was shocked to see he fought in June of this year. Before that his last fight was in 2015..

What happened to him?..injuries?

Totally forgot about Ramsey. Was shocked to see he fought in June of this year. Before that his last fight was in 2015..

What happened to him?..injuries?

PFL LW tournament .

Got hurt again during it.

I remember this fight, Ramsey actually got some good shots in before the KO which kind of surprised me because I assumed Tony would destroy him. And then... he did lol

Amazing how much Tony has improved since his TUF run, he's been getting better and better every fight for years

I'm taking an upset, but Ferguson can win just as well, good fight and if Pettis getc over his fears it should be fireworks

I've been a Pretty Pettis fan for a long time, but I got Tony all the way by UD or nasty submission...

Ferguson will Imanari roll into suplex into heel hook transition to flying gogoplata

He might of beat Ramsey Nijem, but Tony vs Gordon Ramsey in an all kitchen throwdown is the fight to make imo.

Def pulling for Tony (he deserves his TS) but this fight should make any Tony fan very anxious. Pettis is always a threat.

Def pulling for Tony (he deserves his TS) but this fight should make any Tony fan very anxious. Pettis is always a threat.

100%

Cucuy is my favorite fighter outside of DC, but I have watched Pettis look like a world-beater on too many occasions to underestimate what he is capable of.

Apart from this ko vid, I love how the ufc have just underpromoted Tony’s fight. He deserves better.

I think this fight will be pretty good actually. I'll be interested to see what effect Ferg's injury will have on him during this fight. Also, I think this might be Pettis' last shot at staying a top contender in the division. He might come into this will a lot of motivation with his back against the wall.

Tony had bro running to other side of the cage to get away!

As for Pettis, let's hope Tony's leg fully healed or Pettis will kick that shit into pieces.

Tony is too mentally tough for Pettis, although Pettis at his best is great.

Back