Known Junkies or Drugaddicts in MMA

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just watched the Jared Gordon fight and it got me thinking. What other MMA fighters are known junkies?

Matt Brown
image_crop.php

The GOAT
Q1dfxEB.0.gif

Rumour has it Hendricks has been mainlining pork drippings for sometime.

they fight in a cage for a living, it would be harder to find someone who isn't a junkie

Didn't the guy with jihad beard overdose and almost died? Court McGee.

Jon Jones is not a junkie. Nothing wrong with a bump or two and sandblasting a few prostitutes.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Melvin Guillard got popped for cocaine back in the day.

Jon Jones is not a junkie. Nothing wrong with a bump or two and sandblasting a few prostitutes.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

The fuck is sandblasting? Is that when you cum out your kidney stones onto a girls face, and it takes layers off her skin?

Almost made this same thread earlier after MMAFighting linked that old article on Gordon. Crazy stuff.

Tim Means.

Probably alot. As someone mentioned Court , the Smashing Machine, Gregor Gillespie and Karo.

As a former addict, I dont like telling alot of people as they can use it against you and look at you crooked. With a fighter, they can more use it as an inspirational type thing, but even so, I imagine there are tons that just dont say hoot. You get hurt alot and then get percs/pain pills and no one can take them for an extended period and not get hooked When you get that opiate buzz, you are functioning at 110% and can do super human things train harder, longer and better.

Back