Knowing what you know if you were a fighter would you choose UFC or Bellator?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m more a lay and pray/go to the distance fighter so I’d probably join Bellator since Dana hates “boring” fighters and would probably throw me under the bus in interviews and find any reason to cut me.

My street fighting record is 86-3 86 KO’s, they call me the slurpee king. Straight to the UFC for those Reebok coups!

UFC. Seriously, just being able to respond "Yes." when asked if I "fight UFC" would be enough.

UFC! I can’t miss out on my one pair of Reebok shoes every 6 months and a Reebok gift card every time I win!

It would depend on the contract offer from each organization.

UFC without a doubt.

Like askin McDonalds vs McGreivey's...

Honestly, bellator.

They seem to appreciate fighters more.

I'm a certified badass. I have a mullet, aviators, and 1/2 American flag 1/2 Dixie Flag workout pants, I bench press 400 lbs and finish all my opponents within the first 3 minutes. You though Ngannou had power? Try REAL American muscle. I'd choose UFC because sacrifices must be made to the just bleed god.

Neither could afford me. I would not step in the cage for less than 1 million with a 0-0 record. Don't think they pay that even to Sage who's prettier than I.

Fighters are a special breed, brain damage for peanuts, thats why I love them/this sport.

If you aren’t under 5’9”, and are heavy enough that you can cut no lower than WW. And you know you will be the champ. Then go to the UFC.

Otherwise look into Bellator.

But, it’s not that black, and white. Because the prestige is in the UFC.

I’m 6’ and walk around at 190-195. But, I’m older than fuck. So, I won’t be joining any mma promotion.

Honestly, bellator.

For sure. Hope you have a lot of friends to sell tickets to in order to get on the prelims. Hope you also have good health insurance that bellator doesn't cover. Don't spend that 250/250 purse all in one spot now. You can train at the Bellator Performance Institute to save some cash paying out of pocket for a training camp. :rolleyes:

UFC no question.

Last edited:
My street fighting record is 86-3 86 KO’s, they call me the slurpee king. Straight to the UFC for those Reebok coups!
I can confirm, I seen @joeyjoejoe put it down on the streets. And just for the record he might be 86-3 BUT those 3 loses were fluky because he ran out of slurpee on those occasions, didn't get a refill. So I would put those fights as a NC no contenst. So 86-0 (3 nc)

Why not ONE FC?

- Fight Purses
- Salary
- Apartment in Singapore

Honestly, bellator.

Oh yes 100% for sure my guy.

vgqD5yU.jpg

More and more prospects are choosing Bellator over UFC these days

It comes down to corporate culture.
I think Bellator is where it’s at for fighters to make a living and make the most they can.

Dana white did some great things for the UFC but now he is a megalomaniac that can make or break a career. You have to fall in line with him or you’ll suffer. I’ve never seen a tackier, more unimpressive head of a company.

Imagine the President of a multi-billion dollar company acting like him. I remember the first TUF thinking, this guy is waaaay too involved as a President.

Back