Knightfall: New Knights Templar series on the History Channel

This should keep everyone tamed till the release. From my YT library...

Shit I missed it, was it any good? Going to try and find it online and watch the 2nd episode next week when it airs.

Evil white christian knights slaughtering innocent muslims sprinkled with poorly hidden foreshadowing to todays problem with "islamophobia". Ill pass

It was okay . I didnt realize it was 30min. The battle scenes and cgi is good. Also im surprised HC decided to go with this time line of the templars. I would have preferred the beginning and formation of the poor knights.
I wont spoil any spoilers but in this time line it does not end well. They have to make a requiem episode after the story ends. Youll see..

Evil white christian knights slaughtering innocent muslims sprinkled with poorly hidden foreshadowing to todays problem with "islamophobia". Ill pass
Exactly my point. Those that dont study history are bound to repeat it. Im sure there many world leaders just like you. Given the state the world is now.

The first episode wasn't bad but it left many things hanging. Why was the leader of the knights going somewhere alone? How will they get the Grail from the depths of the sea? Why did the chest it was in come apart? The catapults didn't throw explosives. I'll watch it but I don't have a good feeling about it.

It was okay . I didnt realize it was 30min. The battle scenes and cgi is good. Also im surprised HC decided to go with this time line of the templars. I would have preferred the beginning and formation of the poor knights.
I wont spoil any spoilers but in this time line it does not end well. They have to make a requiem episode after the story ends. Youll see..
I wanted to watch but forgot. Disappointed to hear it's only a 30 minute show. That kind of makes me lose interest. I just said to my father the other day that I wish this story covered the formation of the Templars and not 200 years later.

Exactly my point. Those that dont study history are bound to repeat it. Im sure there many world leaders just like you. Given the state the world is now.

Religion has brought evil into the world. Different beliefs lead to conflict to determine which is correct. It's as old as time itself. Most religions have been forced on people and no questioning is allowed.

I wanted to watch but forgot. Disappointed to hear it's only a 30 minute show. That kind of makes me lose interest. I just said to my father the other day that I wish this story covered the formation of the Templars and not 200 years later.

It was an hour long show with many commercials so about 42 minutes of content.

I have it DVR'd. Hope it is decent at least. Need something to watch.

Im from an area ( among many ) in Norway where immigrants from predomonantly muslim countries have made daily life a whole lot worse than it was before. People like you who smugly proclaim that having an issue with that is islamophobic need to pack your bags and move in .

Also. The notion that people from the 21. century should look away when evil is committed becouse Richard the Lionheart went on a crusade is laughable.

And speaking of history , you clearly have not read about the history of islam if you think it's all hugs and roses. This idea that medieval islam was somehow a peaceloving religion and christians were unikely evil is revisionist history with the purpose of evening out and relativizing the violence committed by present day muslims.

Im from an area ( among many ) in Norway where immigrants from predomonantly muslim countries have made daily life a whole lot worse than it was before. People like you who smugly proclaim that having an issue with that is islamophobic need to pack your bags and move in .

Also. The notion that people from the 21. century should look away when evil is committed becouse Richard the Lionheart went on a crusade is laughable.

And speaking of history , you clearly have not read about the history of islam if you think it's all hugs and roses. This idea that medieval islam was somehow a peaceloving religion and christians were unikely evil is revisionist history with the purpose of evening out and relativizing the violence committed by present day muslims.
<1>none of this post makes any sense..

Also im surprised HC decided to go with this time line of the templars. I would have preferred the beginning and formation of the poor knights.

Yeah personally I think that would have been more interesting. It would have been immensly expensive to film though, so they is little chance of that.

It's also interesting that the Knights Templar character changed a lot during their stay in the Holy Land. Reading muslim chroniclers from their earliest days (such as Usama ibn Munqidh), the Templars actually come across as quite chill and tolerant of non-christians. While fast-forwarding a 100 years into the future to the times of Lionheart and Saladin, they're depicted as being the most zelous and fanatical among the Crusaders.

Such a transition would have been cool to film.

Last edited:
Almost as bad as your shit reviews..

I've been reading your posts for a while now and I've always been struck by the sheer level of nonsense that can come from a single person.

But carry on. Don't let me stop you.

Shit I missed it, was it any good? Going to try and find it online and watch the 2nd episode next week when it airs.

It's available on demand today on my cable service.

Yeah personally I think that would have been more interesting. It would have been immensly expensive to film though, so they is little chance of that.

It's also interesting that the Knights Templar character changed a lot during their stay in the Holy Land. Reading muslim chroniclers from their earliest days (such as Usama ibn Munqidh), the Templars actually come across as quite chill and tolerant of non-christians. While fast-forwarding a 100 years into the future to the times of Lionheart and Saladin, they're depicted as being the most zelous and fanatical among the Crusaders.

Such a transition would have been cool to film.
Exactly, from the formation of the knights to the zealous and vanity that later templars processed. Many templars were accused of non piety, rape and pillage.
I would love to see when the original poor knights see the light on the way to Jerusalem.

I've been reading your posts for a while now and I've always been struck by the sheer level of nonsense that can come from a single person.

But carry on. Don't let me stop you.
So youre a fan of my posts. Im not surpised..

17663662_275356209589383_1202490894696054784_n.jpg

Back