Klitschko - "Joshua would beat 'fart in the wind' Fury"

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Wladimir Klitschko believes Tyson Fury is nothing more than a ‘fart in the wind’ and predicts Anthony Joshua would have no issue beating the heavyweight.

Fury announced his comeback from a two-year exile from fighting last week and will compete for the first time since beating Klitschko in November 2015.

Klitschko lost his world titles to Fury, but the heavyweight subsequently served a back-dated two-year doping ban that kept him out of the ring.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/14/david...wins-heavyweight-rematch-tony-bellew-7467027/
With Fury now permitted to fight again, fans have been excitedly predicting if the former unified champion will take on the current king of the heavyweights, Joshua.

AJ owns three of the major world titles, and although he is less experienced than Fury, Klitschko believes he is the obvious favourite in that match-up.

‘Hands down Joshua. He is getting to be the complete fighter. Technically, size-wise, weight-wise, power-wise. And he is a good learner.

‘The other guy [Fury], like a fart in the wind it is there and it is gone. In the history of boxing there are a lot of examples of this kind of guy.

‘They can be successful for a time but are not disciplined enough to continue to be successful.

‘I wish Tyson well but I think there is a lack of discipline there, and discipline is more important than motivation.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/12/tyson-fury-way-anthony-joshua-lands-throws-pile-rice-7461982/
‘Drawing from my experience I would say it is going to be very difficult for Tyson because there’s that lack of discipline.’

Klitschko fought and lost to Joshua last year in what was an unofficial crowning of the new king of the heavyweights.

Joshua peeled himself off the canvas to claim the WBA (Super) strap and send Klitschko into retirement.

Fury makes his return on June 9 in Manchester against an unnamed opponent and is determined to win back one of his belts before the end of the year.

I know how you feel Wlad, you got outboxed at home by a fart in the wind who did coke and gained a few pounds afterwards in celebration, must be a hard pill to swallow.

I know how you feel Wlad, you got outboxed at home by a fart in the wind who did coke and gained a few pounds afterwards in celebration, must be a hard pill to swallow.
He's just saying, he's fought them both, and one is better than the other.

I think AJ is better than Wilder
(I think Ortiz was better than Wilder)

But Wilder wins regardless. That right hand will find its way.........

Agree 100%, a disgusting, stinking, vile fart in the wind.

Dreadful to watch, speaks like a retard. Would love to see him KO’d in his comeback.

True, but that lame “fart in the wind” quote definitely sounds like sour grapes, to even go as far as saying Joshua will no issues in beating Fury?

Give Fury the benefit of the doubt for now and see how he performs when he returns.

He's right, Tyson lacks disclipline and to be at the top of your game (which Fury needs to be) you have to have disclipline.

He may be right. We don't know how Fury is going to look as he's been out for more than 2.5 years.

I like Fury...
But so far he's nailed Tyson.

‘They can be successful for a time but are not disciplined enough to continue to be successful.

It's up to Fury to prove him wrong now. Because so far it seems to fit.

Actually he did anabolic steroids, got banned for 2 years and put on 100 pounds but whatever makes you feel better man.

True, but that lame “fart in the wind” quote definitely sounds like sour grapes, to even go as far as saying Joshua will no issues in beating Fury?

Give Fury the benefit of the doubt for now and see how he performs when he returns.
He's probably salty he didn't train that hard for a b fighter like Tyson, and when he trained his ass off to kill this bum in their multiple booking of a rematch, Tyson was so depressed he hid under a pile of coke.

Tyson took everything away from Klit. AJ was almost knocked out. No one feel good about losing a fight that they didn't even have a punchers chance.

Normally Wlad can be pretty objective, but I just think he is letting his emotions get in the way here. Fury was a lippy brat that got injured and "injured" again in the lead up to the rematch. Wlad is right: Fury is a turd in the punchbowl, but he's not right in saying Joshua will beat him. Joshua has shown, even now in this recent fight, that he doesn't like to get hit. He won't let his hands go as much, and he overreacts defensively (anyone see that mile long pull back whenever Parker wagged his right hand). He is quickly demonstrating all the signs of becoming a 'safety first fighter.' I don't care if that's the case, but it's curious to see how he'll talk big about sparking guys out, and how some of his fans hated Wlad for the same reasons they may end up excusing from Joshua (if this keeps up).

Fury, if he can regain that form he had against Wlad in 2015 is a hard man to beat. Thing is, he has often been inconsistent in every other performance. It's almost like he over-performed on that night, and I don't know if he can recapture that ever again.

Normally Wlad can be pretty objective, but I just think he is letting his emotions get in the way here. Fury was a lippy brat that got injured and "injured" again in the lead up to the rematch. Wlad is right: Fury is a turd in the punchbowl, but he's not right in saying Joshua will beat him. Joshua has shown, even now in this recent fight, that he doesn't like to get hit. He won't let his hands go as much, and he overreacts defensively (anyone see that mile long pull back whenever Parker wagged his right hand). He is quickly demonstrating all the signs of becoming a 'safety first fighter.' I don't care if that's the case, but it's curious to see how he'll talk big about sparking guys out, and how some of his fans hated Wlad for the same reasons they may end up excusing from Joshua (if this keeps up).

Fury, if he can regain that form he had against Wlad in 2015 is a hard man to beat. Thing is, he has often been inconsistent in every other performance. It's almost like he over-performed on that night, and I don't know if he can recapture that ever again.

That's my concern with Joshua too. That's two performances now where it's looked like he's leaning toward a Wlad-style safety first type of boxing. Not good to watch.

he's right

but i see him being emotional too

Back