Klit x Fury 2 Off again...

Sorry to hear it's because of mental issues . that's serious

When I hear a boxer is having mental issues. I can't help but wonder if it's not caused or exacerbated by head trauma.

Last edited:
Feel bad for Wlad. He's not going to have a chance to revenge himself. Bad way to go out.

mental health issues, as has no doubt already been said, bespeak TBI.
tragic if true.
best of luck to Tyson

That's true but if he vacates it gives us time to get other significant contenders at shot at Wlad in the interim.
I guess, but it'll never be the same. deontay, joshua, ortiz etc... will have to start a new lineage at that point

They just need to move on already this is just getting stupid. Fury should probably vacate if he's not all there mentally. See a sports psychologist like GSP did unless it's deeper then that. Either way it'd be better not to hold up the belt and give him one less thing to stress about as he gets his shit together.

Great. this time I'm just stuck with the tickets but I don't have to cancel the flight and the hotel room.

I agree with the "time to move on" approach.

Ahem.

Tasteless jokes aside, Tyson's always had "issues". I can't imagine large amounts of time off, large amounts of whatever he gets up to outside the ring (wink-wink, taps side of nose) & getting clumped in the head for a living has done those any good whatsoever, let alone the weird semi-celebrity lifestyle thing one must have to deal with when one defeats the heavyweight champion of the world.

I do think it's a bit rich to turn around now & play the sympathy card on his behalf (I mean, I've got sympathy for him, but no more than I had say a week ago), when a lot of people seemed happy shitting on him before.

If you couldn't see this sort of thing coming, then more fool you: this is a man who has--with no provocation--flipped over tables at press conferences (when, a second before, he looked like he was going to fall asleep), who is given to apocalyptic conspiracy theorising, who is given to large amounts of self-abuse (of whatever kind). He's a man whose behaviour has long been erratic & highly-strung. He's also got the weird half-controlling, half-pushy family situation that most of us Travellers have to deal with as well.

Hope he sorts his life out, in some way that makes the boy happy. But if his problems are exacerbated by his choice of career, he should knock it on the head now.

Everything is too goddamn big. It's not just me, right?

It was obvious this wasn't going to happen after his failed drug test was made public (pulled out right before that one came out.)

SportsCenter says Fury just found to have tested positive for cocaine.Maybe that's his "injury" eh?
Cocaine?...if that comes out to be true...i don't know...not the smartest move by Fury....

Nose injury via coke...

It seems fury had mental problems for the most part of his life and I hope he gets help but he shouldnt waste the last years of wlads career with it.. Just vacate the belt and give him one last chance to fight for his titles even though it seems wlad was more interested in vengeance than the belts. I dont see fury/klitschko 2 happening anytime though.

edit: It seems they gonna vacate the titles anyway because he got caught for coke..

Cocaine?...if that comes out to be true...i don't know...not the smartest move by Fury....

Nose injury via coke...
LOL! Dumb ass,say goo

Nose injury via coke...
LOL..yeah and say goodbye to those belts too.Dont know why someone who knows they are going to be tested at some point would take such a risk.

LOL! Dumb ass,say goo

LOL..yeah and say goodbye to those belts too.Dont know why someone who knows they are going to be tested at some point would take such a risk.
Sorry for the fuck up above.Gotta love this iPhone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back