KJ Noons is one of my new favourites fighters.

I loved when Krazy Horse KO'd him.
dude. TS seriously needs to check out Krazy Horse. he'll have a new favorite fighter in about 15 minutes lol especially when he learns that KH KTFO'd Wandy

Hey give ts a break. Not everyone is 50 and watching since vale tudo

Hey give ts a break. Not everyone is 50 and watching since vale tudo

just lol at you noob, I've been watching since 648 BC

SMH vale tudo casuals, when will they learn

just lol at you noob, I've been watching since 648 BC

SMH vale tudo casuals, when will they learn
remember at Delphi when that woman won the pankration, so they all started fighting nude to avoid that happening again?

that's when i turned away from the sport, 3k years ago. started watching the marathon instead.

Am I the only one who checked the date of the OP ?

new? I was there when the first Diaz fight happened.

That's all it takes to call a fighter your favorite?

Some people are too desperate to find someone, or something to love.

Noons could never live up to the performances he put on against Diaz and Berto.

After his contract issues with eliteXC where he went to box for a while he was never really the same. Sad he became a journeyman as he looked like the next big thing for at least 2 fights.
He as never the same because he was never that good. He overachieved against a very hittable Diaz. I always love the gymnastic reasoning for why a fighters go on to suck. He's older. He's not on steroids anymore. Someone took his soul. He has a glass chin from his wonderful wars.

Sometimes fighters overachieve, and once they're done overachieving they become what they are: Unremarkable.

Sakuraba and Fedor didn't get old, they simply faced better competition than what they made their names on.

They were never as good as fans believed.

I just watched Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Chris Tuchscherer. That nut shot he took.

Tuchscherer is my new favorite fighter

Noons could never live up to the performances he put on against Diaz and Berto.

After his contract issues with eliteXC where he went to box for a while he was never really the same. Sad he became a journeyman as he looked like the next big thing for at least 2 fights.

This

I thought he was gonna beat Masvidal. He got beatdown in that fight

I remember when he left himself open and Krazy horse knocked him out. I was so embarrassed for him

He as never the same because he was never that good. He overachieved against a very hittable Diaz. I always love the gymnastic reasoning for why a fighters go on to suck. He's older. He's not on steroids anymore. Someone took his soul. He has a glass chin from his wonderful wars.

Sometimes fighters overachieve, and once they're done overachieving they become what they are: Unremarkable.

Sakuraba and Fedor didn't get old, they simply faced better competition than what they made their names on.

They were never as good as fans believed.
I was with you until you used Sakuraba and Fedor as examples.

Of all the guys you could have picked, you ended up picking two of the most legendary fighters ever. Pettis would have been a better example, or even Kerr, if you want to use an old school guy.

Igor could work too, but Fedor and Sakuraba? <bball1>

For me he will forever be Krazy Horse's best win

Back