KISS...The end of the road

Seems wrong to have other people wear Peter and Ace's makeup.

Not that I'll ever get that chance but I would actually be excited to see them do an unmasked show with only material from those albums in a smaller venue.

For the current tour, if the rest of the line-up is to my liking, I might have a change of heart. KISS wit Alice Cooper, Dead Daisies and Michael Monroe would have me pulling out the wallet.
Michael Monroe is still around?

Not having Peter and Ace plus the lip syncing makes this tour a no for me. Cant wait to see how Gene and Paul whore this thing out in the future

gatefold.jpg

KISS is embarking on there "final" farewell tour. It will probably last the next 2-3 years, and will see them hit pretty much everywhere. I'm pretty sure, this will actually be it for them. Gene will be in his 70s by the time the tour is over and they don't put on a normal show, so they need t be physically able to do it. Any KISS fans here? Here's your last chance to see the greatest live band in the world.

kiss-end-of-the-road-tour-dates-1200x632.jpg
Overrated, and this farewell tour literally happened in 1996. I distinctly remember my friends who went saying "It wasn't that great, but it's a legendary band and we won't be able to see them again."

This was the fkn mid 90s.

Overrated, and this farewell tour literally happened in 1996. I distinctly remember my friends who went saying "It wasn't that great, but it's a legendary band and we won't be able to see them again."

This was the fkn mid 90s.
1996 was when the original line up reunited, not a farewell tour. Kinda hard to judge a band, when you've never seen them....

1996 was when the original line up reunited, not a farewell tour. Kinda hard to judge a band, when you've never seen them....

I was the one that didn't go, that's true.

Not paying for lip synching and backing tracks.

KISS is shit IMO. Way overrated compared to nearly everyone of that era.

Was never really a fan but I can appreciate everything they've accomplished over the years.

Plus Gene Simmons is hilarious.

If anyone has $21,000 extra just laying around you can meet Paul Stanley and he'll give you a signed guitar
{<jordan}

in early times i played at the KISS pinball machine so i remember them, was 10y or so. never liked them.

But i like a cover of them from Entombed: GOD OF THUNDER

RIP LG !

I love KISS. Great cover here of my favourite song and the girls are hot in this

Hate to see them go, but then again, nothing lasts forever , does it ? Not even Kiss :(

Back