Kingdom Come Deliverance

Fuck didn’t know this was on PS4 I need to get this

Ill keep an eye on it. Hoping for a more realistic Skyrim but hear bad things.

My brother got it on ps4. Waiting to see how the patch improves things for him.

Never said anything was pointless, was explaining to you that the core game is the exact same, and no major / massive changes have been implemented. Don't expect "massive changes" in Kingdom either, it will be the same core experience even if they add in bug fixes like weapons making the correct noise, or item values needing adjustments, etc.

As for the patch list you linked? Fully aware of it. None of those are massively game changing bug fixes. They range from editing damage variables, weapon racks not showing proper sword, etc. Just go over the patch list, read the bug fixes for yourself, pretending any of those are things people would notice is laughable.

The reason you refused to list "one major bug" is because there is none, and anyone saying that they refuse to buy a game until they patch in a fix for stuff like "Fixed ebony dagger attack speed" are either outright lying, or have no idea what the bug fixes do.

Making a buggy game less buggy enhances the user experience. It's not about changing the base game, it's about making the game better. You're stuck on this idea that literally every bug has to be fixed to improve a game. That's just dumb.

Fyi the physics glitch you mentioned is easily fixed by setting your fps to 60. Thats not a major bug. Not nearly as important as questlines that won't complete or NPCs spazzing out. Things you can't fix on your own.

If I'm playing a game and it keeps crashing on me, fixing that is improving the game.

If certain textures are weird and they release a patch to fix that, its called improving the game

If they release a patch that adds additional features, that's called improving the game.

Some games have literally went up several scores just because of patches. Online games are a great example of this. Arkham Knight was unplayable at release. But no, you're fixated on a Skyrim glitch from 7 years ago because why?

There is literally no reason for me to purchase Kingdom Come at release date. Not when I know for a fact the team is concentrated on supporting the game and gigantic patches have already been announced. I'm not one of those people that just has to play a game right when it is available. I can wait.

Last edited:
Making a buggy game less buggy enhances the user experience. It's not about changing the base game, it's about making the game better. You're stuck on this idea that literally every bug has to be fixed to improve a game. That's just dumb.

Fyi the physics glitch you mentioned is easily fixed by setting your fps to 60. Thats not a major bug. Not nearly as important as questlines that won't complete or NPCs spazzing out. Things you can't fix on your own.

If I'm playing a game and it keeps crashing on me, fixing that is improving the game.

If certain textures are weird and they release a patch to fix that, its called improving the game

If they release a patch that adds additional features, that's called improving the game.

Some games have literally went up several scores just because of patches. Online games are a great example of this. Arkham Knight was unplayable at release. But no, you're fixated on a Skyrim glitch from 7 years ago because why?

There is literally no reason for me to purchase Kingdom Come at release date. Not when I know for a fact the team is concentrated on supporting the game and gigantic patches have already been announced. I'm not one of those people that just has to play a game right when it is available. I can wait.

Yeah, but ultimately none of those things will change the fundamentals or game experience. You'd have a better argument saying you're waiting for the price to drop, because as you've demonstrated with the Skyrim patch update list, and as I've been repeatedly telling you... The patches aren't going to change the game very much, and you most certainly won't see "massive" changes to the gameplay, or optimization.

The game isn't crashing all the time, the game has fine textures, etc. I guess I'm just really confused about what needs to be fixed in the game, and what you're waiting for. I'm not trying to convince you to buy it, I'm just genuinely curious what in the hell you're waiting for them to do to the game before you deem it "worthy" of a purchase, lol.

Fuck lockpicking, I refuse to do it. It’s impossible on a PS4 controller especially with fucking vibrations!

Pro archery tip. Take a piece of plasteline and stick it on your monitor/tv exactly where the dot is outside of archery mode.

Doesn't really look like my kinda game but the developers sure are my kinda people. Thinking of buying a copy just to show my support.

Fuck lockpicking, I refuse to do it. It’s impossible on a PS4 controller especially with fucking vibrations!

Pro archery tip. Take a piece of plasteline and stick it on your monitor/tv exactly where the dot is outside of archery mode.

Can't you turn vibration off? Lockpicking sucks so bad that I just decided to RP it straight and narrow.

Can't you turn vibration off? Lockpicking sucks so bad that I just decided to RP it straight and narrow.

Yeah you can turn it off but 90% don’t know how to do that plus who was so ducking cuntish to add vibration to it. I understand that the PC lockpicking is difficult enough.

https://www.pcgamer.com/lockpicking-mod-for-kingdom-come-deliverance-makes-it-a-bit-easier-to-steal/

X4RBZemuukMt7QRtPoqrc.jpg

Couple of bad design choices:

1) save games

2) lockpicking ridiculous difficulty

3) alchemy mini game

Once you hit lvl 3 lockpicking and get the increased durability perk, it gets significantly easier fortunately.

Couple of bad design choices:

1) save games

2) lockpicking ridiculous difficulty

3) alchemy mini game

Lets not forget the bulletproof, bombproof, concrete bushes you get stuck on whilest
1. Riding
2. Walking
3. Fighting
4. Falling
5. Running

Right now the Bushes are the worst thing in the game (after lock picking) they should have made the bushes slow you down like 70% but you can pass through them. Not make them out of the same stuff Saddam Hussein's bunker was made out of.

Lets not forget the bulletproof, bombproof, concrete bushes you get stuck on whilest
1. Riding
2. Walking
3. Fighting
4. Falling
5. Running

Right now the Bushes are the worst thing in the game (after lock picking) they should have made the bushes slow you down like 70% but you can pass through them. Not make them out of the same stuff Saddam Hussein's bunker was made out of.

Yeah, the bushes are like something from 1997. And streams.

Looks like i'll have to get this for PS4. I'd love to get it on PC, but this game would probably blow my shitty GTX660 out the side of my case

Looks like i'll have to get this for PS4. I'd love to get it on PC, but this game would probably blow my shitty GTX660 out the side of my case

Why not buy a GTX 1060? they're pretty cheap will breathe new life into your PC

Damn I wish I had time to play this.

They need to do something about resetting your attackangle to the middle when using a mouse because its almost impossible to land a combo which involves attacking the torso.

Btw i had to punch a guard to get jailtime so i could reset the reputation in Rattay. Now i can finally buy stuff and do quests there.

Back