Kingdom Come Deliverance

So you are saying that because Skyrim "one of the most buggy games of this decade and meme" still has bugs that this game wont get any significant patches or updates? Do you make that comparison to every game that comes out?

No I'm saying that Kingdom "which is not made by one of the biggest development houses in the industry, and is far more complex than Skyrim when it comes to AI interactions, and mechanics" will have more bugs, and will not get significant patches (much like Skyrim didn't, even with it's bigger budget / lesser problems) or updates that change the fundamentals of the game. Maybe lockpicking? I don't know.

The comparison to Skyrim was obvious as well, and it's why a lot of reviewers and people have made similar comparisons (some to Oblivion). Open world RPG's with "very" similar mechanics, interfaces, etc. Kingdom is just trying to do more, and so it's easier to break, and a lot of the bugs are just at the consequence of the game actually working properly as bizarre as that may sound.

Channel-4-News-calls-in-security-after-Cathy-Newman-is-subject-to-a-torrent-of-misogynistic-abuse.jpg

Optimization is a big one. Even with the patch, it still runs like shit.

Ok, well. Optimization is not a bug, and like most games it'll get improved on not only by the developer but by newer drivers, etc.

Ok, well. Optimization is not a bug, and like most games it'll get improved on not only by the developer but by newer drivers, etc.
Okay? Patches don't just fix bugs. You asked what could be changed with patches.

Okay? Patches don't just fix bugs. You asked what could be changed with patches.

Oh, well if bugs don't bother you? Take the plunge. The optimization is likely to come, but honestly the game is doing so much, and it looks so good while doing it that I doubt it's ever going to run that well. I've gotten it to run pretty well on a secondary PC with a GTX 970. If you are getting it for console, I wouldn't "ever" expect a real optimization patch either.

Fallout New Vegas was better than Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 yet was made by a different company.

I keep trying to get into FNV but I keep getting distracted by the Caravan minigame and imo its never engaged me as much as F3. F3 is one of the best games of the 00's.

No I'm saying that Kingdom "which is not made by one of the biggest development houses in the industry, and is far more complex than Skyrim when it comes to AI interactions, and mechanics" will have more bugs, and will not get significant patches (much like Skyrim didn't, even with it's bigger budget / lesser problems) or updates that change the fundamentals of the game. Maybe lockpicking? I don't know.

The comparison to Skyrim was obvious as well, and it's why a lot of reviewers and people have made similar comparisons (some to Oblivion). Open world RPG's with "very" similar mechanics, interfaces, etc. Kingdom is just trying to do more, and so it's easier to break, and a lot of the bugs are just at the consequence of the game actually working properly as bizarre as that may sound.

Channel-4-News-calls-in-security-after-Cathy-Newman-is-subject-to-a-torrent-of-misogynistic-abuse.jpg

But you don't know the game won't get any decent patches you are just speculating based on a game that came out 6 years ago.

OPTIMIZATION PATCHES CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE LOOK AT ARMA 3 FOR FUCKSAKE. It went from being the worst running game in the world to running like a dream and just being a clunky game. But a clunky game with a good frame rate. Stop arguing about patches and talk about how the target system for multiple enemies in KCD Is fucked.

But you don't know the game won't get any decent patches you are just speculating based on a game that came out 6 years ago.

Guess we will see, huh? Don't hold your breath.

[QUOTE="Woldog, post: 138579631, member: 526611"]OPTIMIZATION PATCHES CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE LOOK AT ARMA 3 FOR FUCKSAKE. It went from being the worst running game in the world to running like a dream and just being a clunky game. But a clunky game with a good frame rate. Stop arguing about patches and talk about how the target system for multiple enemies in KCD Is fucked.[/QUOTE]

*lowers your mic and pulls you aside*

*whispers* @Woldog Arma 3 is not a good example lol...lets try something else

This might be one of my favorite open world games ever made. Completely addicted to the archery, so bliss when you hit a good shot.

This is relevant. "Never" hold. "Never" aim. Center your camera before your shot, pull, and time your release when it recenters.

irbaLb5.jpg

i just saw this picture on another fourms...

Seriously? this is probably the single greatest feature ive ever seen in an rpg....

[QUOTE="Woldog, post: 138579631, member: 526611"]OPTIMIZATION PATCHES CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE LOOK AT ARMA 3 FOR FUCKSAKE. It went from being the worst running game in the world to running like a dream and just being a clunky game. But a clunky game with a good frame rate. Stop arguing about patches and talk about how the target system for multiple enemies in KCD Is fucked.

*lowers your mic and pulls you aside*

*whispers* @Woldog Arma 3 is not a good example lol...lets try something else[/QUOTE]

"shit"

why the fuck is every single npc in rattay telling me to fuck off?
is it because i killed a guy that wasnt in any way related to the city?

why the fuck is every single npc in rattay telling me to fuck off?
is it because i killed a guy that wasnt in any way related to the city?

God be with you Henry
Henry has come to visit
Hello Henry
God save us Henry
FUCK OFF HENRY YA PIECE OF SHIT

God be with you Henry
Henry has come to visit
Hello Henry
God save us Henry
FUCK OFF HENRY YA PIECE OF SHIT
even the beggars are telling me to fuck off

man fuck Rattay, im gonna make an army and come back to make a Skalitz out of this city

Henry doesnt forgive, Henry doesnt forget

I managed to grind out 5000 Groschen, and used it to repair an entire suit of armor. Once. All 5000.

CZBW0Rm.gif

This game is cruel. It's amazing.

I managed to grind out 5000 Groschen, and used it to repair an entire suit of armor. Once. All 5000.

CZBW0Rm.gif

This game is cruel. It's amazing.

Repaired a full suit of armour and got fucking rolled by 3 guys with warhammers. went back $2000 repairs fuck yeah.

I'm the worst archer of all times. Luckily hares have the sense of danger of a fat house cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back