King gloves/fighters-inc.com?

xRCx

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Have any of you ever purchased gear from fighters-inc.com? Boxing Equipment, Kick Boxing Gear & Thai Boxing Gear | Fighters Inc I ran across this site searching for King gloves; they seem to have a pretty massive assortment but I've never heard of this site before. I did a search on sherdog and google and I can't find anything about the website other than the site itself. Just wondering if they're legit. The website itself is pretty slick but id be way more comfortable buying from them if I could find someone who has had a positive experience buying from them.

Aside from that site, where is a good place to pick up some King gloves? (I'm looking for 16oz sparring gloves)

I ordered from their euro site actually and they responded super fast (even thru the time difference) and sent me out everything super quick. I got a package from there in like 6-7 days ... europe to canada!!! If you want something from there I say go for it, great service.

Nine Dragon Martial Arts has some King gloves and they are based in the US.

I bought shinguards for 30 from their ebay store. Check it out, some stuff is cheaper there. I didn't even know it was their ebay store until he offered me a discount coupon for his fighters inc site. eBay Seller: drfloyd04: Sporting Goods, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com. If I had the money, I would get Top Kings though.

thanks!

n-3961-1-twins-boxing-gloves.jpg

Are these real? :icon_neut Or did they just change the twins logo on the cuff ?

n-3961-1-twins-boxing-gloves.jpg

Are these real? :icon_neut Or did they just change the twins logo on the cuff ?

I have never seen any like that, but the different color piping around the wrap around loop is not standard, and usually indicative of a special version glove. They may be a special order run of gloves for that company. I would send Twins an email directly, include the photo, and ask if they are from them, before I would lay out the money. They answer email questions quickly.

:icon_chee

I have never seen any like that, but the different color piping around the wrap around loop is not standard, and usually indicative of a special version glove. They may be a special order run of gloves for that company. I would send Twins an email directly, include the photo, and ask if they are from them, before I would lay out the money. They answer email questions quickly.

:icon_chee

You're right they do reply fast!

"...Thank you for your mail. It is genuine Twins gloves but it is with our customer
logo and pattern."

lol looks like you were right about that too.

ok guys just to help you out a little bit here.

from what i understand fighters-inc are distributors for the KING brand in the US.

regarding the twins pic with booster on the cuff, booster is a very big distributor for twins and king in europe. he usually gets twins to put his tag on everything they make for him. the gloves are legit, because he orders direct from twins.

Yes, actually I got my King gloves from Fighters-Inc. The pricing was a bit higher than other distributors but the shipping was super fast which made up for it IMO.

I know this thread is old, but I just visited the shop of Fighters Inc. in Florida. It is located near Daytona Beach where am spending a week for the upcoming Daytona 500 race. The owner gave me a tour of his shop and showed me the differences between the brands he is selling. He knows his stuff and was super friendly.

Back