King Conor is always viral.

Thank god they used a manlet this time. There was another prank video in which they used a bodybuilder lol

Probably the same idiots who get their Paypal account hacked after replying to a email asking for their username/password

sguF5ZGTF65xkMXs6Zao_Trampoline%20Pool%20Jump%20No.gif
And we are done here

/thread

Hahaha, sheep being sheep

a moron impersonating a moron while morons watch. awesome.

This is why there is no hope for the human race

Why do you guys hate conor and his fans so much? Is it jealousy for his fame should they be fans of someone else more deserving? should they just not be fans at all?

Lets take justin beiber for example. He has his fans that doesnt anger me tho even tho Im not one of them. I understand he is meant for a different demographic than me.

LMFAO

also those Ireland flag t-shirts are hilarious ;D

Why do you guys hate conor and his fans so much? Is it jealousy for his fame should they be fans of someone else more deserving? should they just not be fans at all?

Lets take justin beiber for example. He has his fans that doesnt anger me tho even tho Im not one of them. I understand he is meant for a different demographic than me.
You ever listen to an album and half way through you hear Bieber chime and tell you he's singing the next half of it? That's sort of what McGregor has done by holding up the divisions. FW and LW. Now we have a champ in Holloway who was beaten by McGregor which delegitemises the belt, and he flat out refuses to fight any top contender at 155

You ever listen to an album and half way through you hear Bieber chime and tell you he's singing the next half of it? That's sort of what McGregor has done by holding up the divisions. FW and LW. Now we have a champ in Holloway who was beaten by McGregor which delegitemises the belt, and he flat out refuses to fight any top contender at 155

i dont really see the comparison.
you are gonna watch a conor fight especially if you dont like him. And conor doesnt really hold p any divisions, ufc just puts up an interim title which than becomes the real one. The belt isnt some sacred holy thing that gets passed down its just made up by the UFC. He doesnt refuse to fight top contenders he said he wants khabib in russia.

1) it's not Conor
2) that's why it's so funny, watching people glorify a 'celeb'...and in this case it's a fake

Dudes really getting his 15 minutes outta this one

That's nothing, I saw Spider-man in Times Square once.
Spider-fing-man!

What an annoying video - all those fucking people holding their phones the wrong way to take pics and video.

Back