King Conor has easily the best record vs the top 5 contenders at LW

Why do you guys even rise to such obvious bait? The ts is desperate for attention and you guys are biting

Conor haters can't help themselves. They claim to hate him or not care about him yet they never miss a chance to shitpost about him multiple times every day.

TS should be embarrassed at making such a shit thread.

Conor haters can't help themselves. They claim to hate him or not care about him yet they never miss a chance to shitpost about him multiple times every day.

He technically still has a belt. Once he is actually stripped and continues to sit on his ass people will really start to not care.

Lmao at how Quick this thread backfired by people pointing out Conor got done by 2 LW gate keepers

I wonder.

Do you really, truly believe that yourself and would say it in front of people you respect? Or is this just because you know you'll troll sherdog into piling onto you?

I'm not trying to judge you, I'm interested for clinical reasons primarily.

I dont understand what you mean, there is nothing to believe. It is not debatable what the thread title claims.

Lmao at how Quick this thread backfired by people pointing out Conor got done by 2 LW gate keepers

Even if Conor were 0-100 against outside top5 contenders at LW, the thread title would still be true and there is nothing you can do about it. So there is nothing that has backfired, you are all just trying to grasp at straws because you dont like the FACT that King Conor has the best record against the current top5 contenders, hahaha.

1-0 at LW with a gifted title shot...
Sitting at home...hoping he can dodge 1 of the 2 bullets flying at him...
Still #2 fighter in Ireland...

Anyone who defends McGregor in any capacity at this point is a fucking loser.

It's just so painfully obvious yet posters still get pissed off

Even if Conor were 0-100 against outside top5 contenders at LW, the thread title would still be true and there is nothing you can do about it. So there is nothing that has backfired, you are all just trying to grasp at straws because you dont like the FACT that King Conor has the best record against the current top5 contenders, hahaha.
He has the best record at 1-0 the same record as Ferguson and khabib?

Derp it's the same record.

Using Sherdog rankings when there’s been official rankings for years just shows you have a biased agenda here.

Diaz was top 5. Sorry that offends you.

Official, as in UFC official stats? Lol sure thing, buddy. Dennis Siver was top 10 too when Conor fought him...

Ferguson is champ so by that logic Kevin Lee is the 5th.

So that makes Ferguson 2-0 with Conor.

Even if you count it like that, Conors 2-0 would still be stronger since he KOd the undisputed champ.

I dont understand what you mean, there is nothing to believe. It is not debatable what the thread title claims.

Well, then I'll go with the option that you truly believe what you wrote.

Considering that it's not surprising you are unable to understand two very simple, straight forward questions.

I will need to put you on my ignore list as of yet. It doesn't make much sense reading anything from a person that isn't mentally ready grasp the meaning of an easy question. Sorry.

Back