King Conor has easily the best record vs the top 5 contenders at LW

Illogical sentence.
Your list is backwards too, Eddie is not at the top. So conor beat #3 a year and a half ago and he beat #5 like 3 years ago. Thats not a championship record, son. Conor will only be champ for a couple more weeks and then you can shut your dick holster. Conor never fights Khabib or Tony cause he knows he'll lose.
Bye

Some people are still Conor fans after all this shit?

Amazing.

<mma4>
Good fans left Conor but new alcoholic once love their whisky King Conor. He give them good motivation for drinking and fuck our motivation for training MMA or boxing. I should know Irish love that shit more then they life

When your right your right..
tenor.gif

He lost to Diaz though and barely got by him in the rematch. I know this isn't great, but Diaz hasn't really done anything at LW in years. Since 2012 to be exact.

as a conor nuthugger, i really wish i didn't get lumped in with idiots like you.

Why do you guys even rise to such obvious bait? The ts is desperate for attention and you guys are biting

Never defended a belt in his life.

Got subbed with ease by Nate Diaz, and outboxed by Nate Diaz.

Hasn’t fought any of the real top guys at 155, which is his natural weight class.

You can spit his balls out of your mouth now.

He fought Alvarez (KO'd him with ease)

He was also more than willing to fight RDA.

The Grozny Parking rank king Khabib could get knocked out by a Long Island Real Estate Agent.

Then we set up the green on green tricolor / white on white tricolor money fight between:

Raging Al & Conor.

italian+american+irish+flags+frame.jpg

At WW. Has Kebab ever even fought at WW? Lel.
It wasnt a real WW fight you goof. It was a fight between two lightweights who didn't cut any weight.

Pretty sure Khabib could manage the same thing

So you are saying the guy with one win at LW, has the best record at LW? That doesn't seem right......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back