King AJ Smokes Wilder.

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AJ has the size he has the boxing skill to take Wilder out. Wilder is wild, he cannot box to save his life.

AJ the British bomber will take out wilder with clean sharp combinations.

AJ Bless.

giphy.gif

Possible.

But, Wilder would put AJ to sleep if he landed like a couple of AJ's opponents have as well.

eh, if Joshua can't get Wilder out of there within 3 or 4 rounds, then he's in for a tough night.

Wilder is always going to be dangerous. As has been said, if Wilder can land on AJ like Wlad and Whyte managed then it could be curtains for AJ. I think AJ has the talent to outbox Wilder but engaging in a slugging match isn't the way to do it.

Wilder is always going to be dangerous. As has been said, if Wilder can land on AJ like Wlad and Whyte managed then it could be curtains for AJ. I think AJ has the talent to outbox Wilder but engaging in a slugging match isn't the way to do it.

Probably the other way around, Wilder is more dangerous at boxing range, AJ's most dangerous on the inside and at mid distance. Turning it into a slugging match would be AJ's quickest route to victory, he rolls tucks in when he throws combinations and doesn't leave many openings, not that it'd be wise to throw back with him. The longer AJ stayed at boxing range, the more susceptible he'd be to getting KO'd.

AJ needs to start rounds like he did in round 5.

Probably the other way around, Wilder is more dangerous at boxing range, AJ's most dangerous on the inside and at mid distance. Turning it into a slugging match would be AJ's quickest route to victory, he rolls tucks in when he throws combinations and doesn't leave many openings, not that it'd be wise to throw back with him. The longer AJ stayed at boxing range, the more susceptible he'd be to getting KO'd.

I disagree but in terms of what we consider a slugging match, I'd say that's at mid to long range which gives Wilder more of a chance to land his bombs. AJ boxing nicely behind his jab with his right held nice and tight would take away Wilder's opportunities to land bombs. Slugging match in my eyes is more about the style of fight than the range of fight. AJ going out winging like he did to light up Wlad would put him at equal risk of catching one of Deontays bombs on his chin. Precision boxing, working behind the jab,disrupting Wilders rhythm and landing nice combos like the 1,2 left hook is the way AJ outboxes Deontay and opens him up for the coup de gras.

AJ can smoke BumZquad but it has to be a very technical fight since Wilder can pretty much Ko anyone. Joshua has to rely on his jab to keep Wilder at distance and force infighting since Wilder tends to work in mid to long range.

That's how I see it. I don't think wilder has the footwork to keep josh at range like wlad did and he'll destroy him in the inside. Fury and Ortiz are Joshua's toufhes fight in this division

eh, if Joshua can't get Wilder out of there within 3 or 4 rounds, then he's in for a tough night.
weird i thought you were talking about joshua vs klitschko for a sec lol

Exciting fight. I do agree with those who say Joshua would have to get in the pocket quickly. When he's focused, Wilder can jab. So that would be very open, IMO.

Back