King 810

Flash_Monsta

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm late to the party, but I've recently discovered this band. Their lyrics are raw and violent and after reading up on the band, much of what they say is relatable to what life is apparently like in Flint, Michigan.
David Gunns voice is powerful and gripping. Their sound seems to have been influenced by Slipknot, Korn and I can hear a bit of Machine Head. A few of their songs are spoken word which is a bit different.. like violent poetry.
Top band and a great find I think. Awesome music to Deadlift to!

Warning this video is quite violent and possibly upsetting for some of you pups.

Saw them play with Korn and Slipknot at the Izod in Jersey 2 years ago. David is fucking INTENSE

Saw them with the same 2 bands last year.

Is this post coincidental or did you know that David Gunn, the singer is actually a fighter? He is 2-0 as an MMA amateur and just had his second fight a couple weeks ago.

Saw them play with Korn and Slipknot at the Izod in Jersey 2 years ago. David is fucking INTENSE
Yep same here in the UK. They opened for korn and slip on the welcome to hell tour..
Very decent.

Just discovered these guys earlier this week actually. I like their most recent album a lot. Vocals remind me a lot of Slipknot and the music has a cool industrial feel to it. I can imagine they're intense live.

Back